№16 Short but Sweet, Explaining Their Other Roles

So this was half way written and then I deleted it. Sooooo yeah everything keeps stopping me from posting. Anyway Merry late Christmas! Yule! Kwanza! Hanukkah! And anyother winter holiday you celebrate!

Izuku P.O.V.

Taking four paper bags out from beneath the table, Midoriya tosses a bag to each vigilante. "Those are your other vigilante costumes. Denki and Jirou as your most familiar with the hero team you will be working as hero siding vigilantes.

Monoma is known for hating class 1-A and will be expected to not follow their authority, you will work as a villain leaning vigilante. I know Kendo has followed you into the role of vigilante and most likely assumes that you are villain leaning already so this won't be an issue.

Shinsou is in class 1-C so I doubt the heroes have even considered the idea he is a vigilante as of yet. Though some of the smarter and more level headed ones may think of it soon. That being said you will be practicing stealth through most of this and you will work as support in case something happens. This will also be helping you practice what you will be if you get into the hero course.

Mei, with the help of our new support item, will be making a large amount of robots that will be able to act as villains. We will use them in the final battle or if you need to be in two places at once as your two different people.

Currently I have five people in the hero team and am aiming to get one soon.

Any questions?"

They all shake their heads. Setting down his cup, Midoriya leans forward. "Good. Denki you will "accidentally" run into the heroes. Act dumb. Best you pretend that you were looking for them for a team up. Say you just wanted to have fun and try something new. Jirou you will run up behind him and pretend you're in the same situation that Kendo and Monoma are in. You can also say that you're thinking of going underground or becoming a rescue hero, this will explain why you're a vigilante. It's believable enough.

Monona just keep being you dear. No need to change your attitude about me or anyone else. At least not what they think your opinion is.

Same with you Shinsou. Keep out of their not so watchful eyes and when you're here just act the same as you do out of this assignment.  It will take a bit for them to think much of you sadly.

Oh and Jirou, Denki, I know you like to tease Bakugou, but make sure to do it a little less. I want him to truly believe you're  going to be under his lead. Even if he shouldn't believe it, his ego is bigger than Pluto at times. Now why don't you choose your vigilante names?"

After talking for so long Midoriya gladly let his tea soothe his throat. Shy little Midoriya didn't talk much unless he was mumbling, so now Midoriya was paying the price. Sighing he set down his tea and cracked his neck and back. He seriously needed to fix his posture. Gazing around at the small group he let a smile onto his face as he finally relaxed.

Nezu P.O.V

I watched as Midoriya planned. I'm the only one who has access to both audio and video of the villain meetings, as I know Midoriya is going to want to put on a show. Cackling animalistically I see Midoriya smile straight into the hidden camera. Oh he will make an interesting personal student indeed.

Sighing as I look away from the video I hear a loud chime from the phone I now own. Opening it I see that Aizawa-kun and his husband plan to go to the cat cafe in the morning and are asking if there is anything stopping them.
Replying that they are free to do so I take a sip of my tea. Maybe tomorrow will be as interesting as today. Now to get back to "paperwork".

Sorry it's so short! But I know a good idea on how many chapters are left for the story. AND I was thinking of making a book after this of Deku being Nezu's personal student if anyone would be interested in that. Thank you all for being so patient with me!

Goodbye dearies 💕