♡PROLOGUE♡

A 5-year-old girl is crying while a boy her age is comforting her.

SM1- YOU WILL NOT LEAVE ME N, LIKE THEY DID? YOU WILL ALWAYS BE WITH ME? PROMISE ME.
SM2- I PROMISE ANGEL I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU EVER OKAY! NOW BE A GOOD GIRL AND STOP CRYING.

Afterward, the girl embraced the boy and eventually drifted off to sleep while holding onto him. He also slept beside her.

The parents of the young man stood at a respectful distance, their eyes shining with a mixture of joy and sadness. They were beaming with pride for their son, who had taken it upon himself to care for a little girl who had lost her parents at a tender age. It was clear to anyone who watched that their love for their child was boundless and that they were deeply moved by his selflessness and compassion. The moment was a poignant reminder of the power of love and the importance of looking after those who need our help the most.

[SO AS YOU ALL HAVE ALREADY GUESSED THESE ARE OUR MAIN LEADS AVNEET AND SIDHHARTH, AND THE COUPLE IS SIDHHARTH'S PARENTS .]

AFTER 2 YEARS,
Avneet, Siddharth, and Abhishek, three young friends, were enjoying their time playing in the park when they noticed a girl who appeared to be their age, crying. Without hesitation, they immediately approached her to inquire if everything was alright, showing genuine concern for her well-being. They kindly asked her what had happened, hoping to provide any support or assistance she may need.

AVNI- HELLO, WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU WHY ARE YOU CRYING?

ABHI- YES, ARE YOU OKAY DID ANYONE HURT YOU?

GIRL- I RAN FROM THE ORPHANAGE THEY WERE BEATING ME DAILY.

When the parents arrived at the scene, they immediately noticed that the young girl was in a state of emotional distress as tears streamed down her face. Concerned about her well-being, they immediately approached her and inquired about the situation. The girl, with a quivering voice, proceeded to recount the events that had led up to her tears, including the various challenges and difficulties she had been facing. After carefully listening to her story and taking into account her current circumstances, the parents made the compassionate decision to offer her a place to stay with them, providing her with a safe and supportive environment where she could begin to heal and move forward with her life.

Initially, Vaishnavi only felt at ease in the company of Abhishek. However, as time passed by, the four of them grew closer and formed an unbreakable bond. They would go everywhere together and share every little detail of their lives with one another. The friendship between Sidharth and Vaishnavi, affectionately known as "Sidnavi," is truly remarkable. Equally impressive is the bond that Abhishek and Avneet, or "Abhineet," share. As a matter of fact, Sidharth shares a particularly special connection with Avneet, and even to this day, she remains a little angel in his eyes. Witnessing such strong and genuine bonds between friends is truly heartwarming and a testament to the power of true friendship. ..........

HELLO GUYS!

SO THIS WAS THE PROLOGUE HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

SIGNING OFF,

YOUR AUTHOR - ARYA