♡CHAPTER- 20♡

QOTD:- YOU ARE THE RHYTHM TO MY MUSIC.

SO LET US CONTINUE 

NO ONES POV

THEY ALL  WENT TO THE COLLEGE. AS USUAL, AN ANNOUNCEMENT WAS MADE WHICH  AT FIRST MADE THEM HAPPY BUT THEN SADDEN THEM. LET'S SEE WHAT IS THAT.

PRINCIPAL:- THANK YOU STUDENTS FOR GATHERING HERE ON A SHORT NOTICE. I AM HERE TO DISCUSS ON AN IMPORTANT TOPIC. THERE IS THIS SINGING COMPETITION BETWEEN THE COLLEGES IN DELHI IN WHICH I WOULD LIKE OUR TALENTED STUDENTS TO PARTICIPATE AND WIN A PRIZE FOR OUR COLLEGE.

All hooted cheering for the college. They all wished their college should win.

THE NAMES ARE SAMAR SAXENA, SIDDHARTH NIGAM, AND FAISAL SHEIKH ...

VAISH- WOW!! PRINCE GO AND GET THE VICTORY. I KNOW NO ONE CAN DEFEAT YOU.

Vaish exclaimed it with atmost excitement. Abhi admired her.
Sidneet and the group were also very happy.
Jannat was already lecturing faisu how to behave, she was worried what if someone else thought of him as a theif he was only her theif. Maybe he stole her heart too. But she denied every romantic thought she gets when faisu is with her.

AVNI- MADDO, FAISU YOU BOTH SHOULD GO. YOU KNOW GO AND WIN THE COMPETITION.

SID- I WILL GO ONLY IF YOU ARE COMING WITH ME OTHERWISE I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE.

AVNI- I WILL COME WITH YOU DON'T WORRY JUST BE READY TO WIN ALREADY.

JAN- GUYS I AM ALSO COMING, I CANT LET THIS DUFFER TRAVEL ALONE.

She said referring faisu who stood their with the expressions of disbelief. He shook his head everyone chuckled at this.

SID- LET US ASK PRINCI FOR THE DETAILS, COME ON LET'S GO.

THEY WENT TO THE PRINCIPAL TO ASK ABOUT THE DETAILS.

FAIS- SIR MAY WE KNOW WHEN WE HAVE TO GO THERE?

PRINCI- TOMORROW EVENING, YOU ALL CAN GO HOME NOW AND START PREPARING. AND THE TOUR WILL BE FOR 5 DAYS. SO PACK YOUR ESSENTIALS.

AVNI- SIR MAY I  AND JANNAT JOIN SID? I MEAN MAY I JOIN YOU ALL?

PRINCI- SORRY DEAR, BUT ONLY PARTICIPANTS ARE ALLOWED.

AVNI WAS SAD SO WAS SID BUT SHE QUICKLY MASKED HER EXPRESSIONS SO SID COULD NOT NOTICE. BUT LITTLE DID SHE KNEW SID KNOWS HIS ANGEL VERY WELL.

SID- SORRY SIR, I AM NOT GOING TO PARTICIPATE.

HE SAID AND WENT FROM THERE TAKING AVNI'S HAND IN HIS 

All were shocked except vaishabhineet they knew the reason was Avni. After all he never left his angel alone how could he now, that too for 5 days and just for a competition. He was not going to participate.

VAISH- DON'T WORRY SIR HE WILL, WILL YOU PLEASE SHARE THE OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS WITH US? I WILL MAKE SURE HE WILL PARTICIPATE.

THEY ALL WENT IN THE DIRECTION WHERE SIDNEET WENT.

ABHI- SID LISTEN, HEY BUDDY, YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION RIGHT NOW YOU ARE GETTING A CHANCE DON'T WASTE IT.

SID- DADA IT IS NOT ABOUT A CHANGE. IT IS ABOUT AVNI, SHE NEVER LEFT ME I CAN NOT LEAVE HER ALONE HERE... 

VAISH- CHAMP, WE ARE HERE WITH HER, WE TAKE CARE OF HER, JUST LIKE YOU DO. DON'T WORRY AND GO. 

JAN- I THINK SID YOU SHOULD GO IT IS JUST ABOUT 5 DAYS, THEN BACK TO NORMAL RIGHT?

SID- BUT GUYS, YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW CAN

AVNI- MADDO PLEASE... FOR ME, GO AND WIN THE COMPETITION? PLEASE BANDAR PLEASE...

SID- OKAY DO NOT GIVE ME THAT PUPPY EYES, BUT PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF PROPERLY, NO MORE CHOCOLATES AND...

AVNI- OYE BANDAR 5 DAYS ONLY OKAY I AM A BIG GIRL, I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF PROPERLY.

Everyone rolled their eyes but adored their bond.

SID- I KNOW THAT VERY WELL, MISS JUNGLI BILLI...

AND HERE THEY GO AGAIN FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER WITH TEARS IN THEIR EYES BECAUSE IT IS THE FIRST TIME THEY WILL BE AWAY FROM EACH OTHER AND THAT TOO FOR 5 DAYS!

ABHI- LET THEM CONTINUE, I AM GOING HOME I WILL PACK HIS BAGS, AND VAISH BRING HIM SOON OKAY HE NEEDS TO PRACTICE...

VAISH- DO NOT WORRY ABHI, I WILL

JAN's POV

I am happy for faisu, no not only for him but also for sid. I know that they both will give their best.
I too wanted to go with them to cheer. But it's okay just for some days Jan you can be without fighting with that idiot ( faisu ). I really adore sidneet their care for each other and the bond they share is really amazing. After coming to Mumbai, I was really uncertain how would I adjust but thank god I got these lovely people around who are like blessing to me. Dada and Di are cutest they can be kids at times but are also mature. And uncle aunty are also sweet. They let us stay without any second thought. And faisu even if he is idiot he cares about me and makes me happy. I have this different feelings around him. No yaar jan you are overthinking. Ughh I would go mad if I think about this more...

They all went back to mansion and decided to help sid and faisu in preparation and packing.

Sid didn't left his neet for a minute also, neither did she wanted to. They both were sad staring alone in their eyes they could talk to each other. They were just staring at each other without speaking anything. Though their eyes spoke lot. Avni composed herself as she knew if she would show her displeasure he would not take a minute to cancel the participation.

Then they decided to go to terrace there they sat on swing smiling at each other and trying to spent happy time. It was not like that he was not going to come back but the pain they would suffer they no it is not less than that.

Muskurahate vo chehre per aur lafzo ki Kami...

The day went in blur and it was now time for them to leave.

Guysss how was the surprise update. Vote if you want more.

SO THAT IS IT FOR TODAY 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER 

COMMENT YOUR VIEWS

QOTD:- ARE YOU READY FOR THE TWIST?

TILL THENN SIGNING OFF

YOUR AUTHOR ,ARYA