♡Chapter - 37♡

QOTD:- Be Strong but not Rude, Be Kind but not Weak, Be Humble but not Timid, Be Proud but not Arrogant.

So let's continue

Avneet was brutally woken up by her sleep. Not brutally but so adorably by the one and only her Bandar. Vaishnavi had to leave Anika to cook alone which she was sorry about.

They all gathered in Abhi's room. Abhi wondered who would clean the mess these kids are creating in his room. Totally ignores that half of the mess is created by him. He shrugged and planned to make Jai do all these in return favor for letting him eat his snacks. he secretly giggled at his amazing plan which was actually not at all amazing.

Vaishnavi passed Abhi an irritating look she can't think of any reason why he had to giggle. She was still angry at him for not reacting this morning while she was so lovingly caressing his leg. She huffed at him about which Abhi was confused and then they all tried to listen to what Jai had to say.

Jai - I want to surprise Reemie tomorrow. So we are going to the club to celebrate the date, I met her for the first time. I bet she doesn't know about this and I want to surprise her.

Avneet awwed him and pulled his cheeks. Her hands were back to her sides as soon as possible. No not by her choice Sid pulled her towards himself. She suddenly remembered the morning incident and blushed profusely.

Abhi gave Avneet a teasing smirk as he passed by their room on his way to the dining area. He knew that something had happened between them.

They all planned for tomorrow and went back to their chores. Shivika had to go out of town for a meeting for a few days so Vaishnnet helped them in packing their luggage. Jannat and Reem were back too, tired from shopping they wanted to relax.

As Jannat was going to take a rest Faisu knocked on her door. She sighed tiredly and went to open the door.

Jan - You idiot... How dare you spill the juice on my face?

Faisu blushed recalling her actions as he thought she was the one who touched his legs.

Faisu - Woh... I mean if you want to romance you can tell me. But what was the need to caress my leg in front of everyone? It took me by surprise and I spilled the juice on you. I am sorry for that.

Jan - Wait what? I did what? Are you mad why will I do that, It wasn't me.

Faisu - what is the need for lying?

Jannat glared at him so he gulped and decided not to make her angry more.

Faisu - Who was it then? OMG, a Ghost? I swear Jannat it felt so real. I think we should tell everybody about the ghost. Wait let me call

Jan - Shut up faisu will you? Now tell me why are you here?

Faisu nodded still afraid of that ghost telling Jai's plan about surprising Reem tomorrow. She praised him so much that Faisu was jealous.

They talked for a while spending quality time and then Faisu returned to his room. Not before handing her chocolates which he brought for her with a sorry note. Her heart melted at his gestures.

The day went in a blur Shivika too left and a new morning started. Everyone was excited except for Reem who was seriously bored out of her mind as they don't have any plans for today. They are still on leave.

They all were sitting in the theatre room watching a film. After enjoying the film everyone was off to their room not before informing Reem about the club night. She was happy as she really didn't want to spend the rest of the day in the mansion doing nothing.