♡Chapter - 28♡

Qotd :- I over think because I notice everything.

So let's start

This was finally the day when Sid and Faisu were going to be back from the competition. No one knew what the results were, but they were just so happy and excited for their friends to be back.

Anika already informed everyone that Sid and Faisu were going to be back till late evening today.

Today after so many days, Avni woke up with a beautiful smile on her face. She was so happy that she could not contain her happiness.

Jannat's Excitement was to a next level.She was really for the first time putting efforts in what to wear, and to get ready. She knew she had to talk to him about her feelings, she could no longer keep it all to herself he needs to know what she feels for him and she needs to know what he feels for her. How she every single night dreamed about her in his arms. She couldn't do anything but get excited at the thought this may actually come true. She was blushing about thinking all these. When she suddenly realise she is late and rushes down stairs where everyone's present.

Abhi - finally these boys are going to come back, some people must be so happy today right? Dressing beautifully maybe trying to impress them.

Abhi said trying to mock jannat specially who was standing beside him

Abhi said trying to mock jannat specially who was standing beside him. After hearing what abhi said she stompped her heels on his foot. He yelleped and glared at her which she ignored.

Vaish - Abhi you okay? What happened show me, silly you should take care of yourself you are not a kid anymore that someone would always there to pamper you, why don't you understand?

She was blabbering to him, really concerned and here he was lost in her angelic features.

Abhi - you are there for me to take care. I don't want anything more.