♡Chapter - 32♡

Qotd :- It's always nice to have someone in your life who makes you smile even when is not around.

Let's continue

With Avneet

Manjul - Tell me why you can't be with me. What I lack, tell me. I will do as you ask me.

Avni - So I am asking you please let me go.

Majul - Why, I got you now with lots of efforts I can't let you go ask something else other than this.

Avni - Shut up Manjul get this in your head that you and I are never going to be together.

Manjul - how dare you say this? Is it because you like someone else? Is that because that your good for nothing best friend siddharth?

Avni - Don't you dare to question me and speak ill about him. You have no rights to.

He is really gripping my hand so hard. I can see his eyes turning red. He is really obsessed with me.

Manjul - why do you say this baby. Is it because your little best friend provides you shelter, bed food, money? Just that? I can provide you with so much more than just these things. Just be with me I will show how real man I am.

His words brought tears in my eyes. But I can't let him have the satisfaction of hurting me.

Manjul - Now cat caught your tongue? Wait wait don't tell me you sleep with that bastard to let him live you there. Come on baby I will treat you better. Better than he can. Not so rough you know.

I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and grabbed his collar.

Avni - Don't you dare to say something like that again? I will make you feel the pain you never had in your own fucking life, you son of bitch. You don't know about anyone in my family and dare you raise your finger I will chop them and give it away to stray dogs.

I said anger pouring out my words. Stomping my heels on his foot.

He pushed me on the bed, I quickly got up and tried to run away but again this asshole got hold of my elbow. I elbowed his on his face and pushed him away and ran downstairs.

He followed me not after so long just I was about to reach the door he pinned me to the nearest wall.

Majul - wow girl, this feisty side is something new I like it. Why you can't listen to me once. I was being good to you. You listen to that Siddharth and act all lovey dovey around him. What's up with you and him do you sleep together or ...

Avni - Yes we sleep together, most of the time what will you do. Is it bad to sleep don't you sleep. Stop with your nonsense. And why are you comparing him with you. Have you ever saw how gently he holds me? How much he cares. I feel protected around him unlike you I feel safe and happy around with him unlike you. I love him with all my heart and I hate you with all I have. Do you get that in your stupid brain.

He slapped me again. I was so shocked not because he slapped me but because what I said. I love siddharth. What a great time to realise.

Manjul - You are mine. I will make you mine.

He tried to kiss me but I was so tired now to even push him away he was so close, so close that I couldn't even find a word to replace disgust. That's what I felt. But before anything could happen the door burst open. I saw Dada Di and Sid entered.

And before I could try to run away. I felt something sharp on my neck. A bloody knife, my life could not get any worse.

I looked towards sid and smiled at him. Maybe last time I could smile at my love. Oh am I being dramatic? Don't blame me my head hurts so much.

Sid's pov

As I got to know her pendant could get tracked and I could finally have Angel in my arms. I was so happy.

Faisu brought the laptop and started to track down the location.

We soon found a farmhouse in the outskirts of the town. Where we could reach after an hour drive, I couldn't do anything but get anxious. What if something happens in the mean time. No no nothing will happen.

I ran towards the car Dada and Di followed me. I raced towards the outskirts of the city. Dada telling me the routs. I was praying silently hoping I could just grab her in my arms right now.

I drove as fast as I could and soon we reached the destination. I parked the car Dada rushed out the car opening the front door of the house. Di and I following him closely.

As soon as the door opened. I saw MANJUL KHATTAR holding my Angel so close to him. My anger had no limits. Then I looked at her. Her face bruised her hands bruised. This fucker. I am not gonna let him go so easily.

Angel tried to move towards us but was caught by him. My eyes widened at the sight. He was holding a knife at her throat. My heart stopped for a second. Like what the hell he think he is doing.

Vaish - leave her, we will let you go.

Abhi - just harm, her and you will rot in hell.

Sid - please don't do anything to her please.

Manjul - oh so lover boy you are here huh to get her back. But so sad it won't happen. If she can't be mine. I won't let her be yours too. What's mine is mine and only I can have that.

Sid - Are you out of your mind. Leave her alone.

Vaish - Please let her go, I am a click away from calling the cops.

While were busing him in our talking Dada went behind him and took Angel away from him.

I punched that bastard I don't know how many times. But I am sure he will remember it till his death. Di grabbed my shoulder to stop me.

Vaish - Go to princess. Dad already informed the cops they will be here soon. Let's get back to the mansion okay?

I nodded my head, Police officers arrived and took him away.

Abhi - Make sure he visits the doctor too.

Cops nodded and went away taking that jerk with them.

I ran and hugged Angel tightly I kissed every bruise she got. It's my fault if I had been more careful and around her. This won't have happened.

We then head back to the mansion. Jai called me informing it was RITIKA BAIDANI who spiked her drink and then he brought her here. She was captured by the cops too.

I looked at Angel and saw her sleeping peacefully with her head on my shoulder.

I kissed her cheek

I kissed her cheek. Finally everything was fine. I sighed in relief. Saw Di with a meeky smile to looking at Dada. I smiled and rest my head over her head Closing my eyes. My safe heaven this is.

That is it for today

Hope you enjoyed reading it.

Qotd :- Want whose confession first Sidneet or Abhinavi?

Vote and comment your views

Till Then

Signing Off

Your Author, Arya