♡Chapter - 39♡

QOTD:- Common sense is not a gift but a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

So let's Continue

Author's Pov

Everyone was Busy in their world. But what caught their attention when they saw Sidneet standing on the table. Everyone rushed to them concerned and wondering what would possibly happen. Except for Jaireem, remember they are still on their date

Abhi - Princess, Sid get down are you both out of your minds?

Avni - I am OUT of my Mind. Are you a bandar? No no, my bandar is here.

Avni shouted giggling Everyone was confused and the rest of them were enjoying the show.

Sid - Bandar, reporting ma'am.

Siddharth said trying to act like a soldier in an attention position which was very hard for him to stand still and he thought it was so hard to become a soldier.

Vaish - Listen both of you get down the table.

Avni - No di, I am princess right? I am ruling the world. For that standing here is important.

Avni explained to Vaish as if she was a small kid to which Vaish smacked her own head.

Avni - Bandar soldier give my broom. I have to take a look at my country.

Sid - Yes Maam.

Sid searched here and there and finally found a rod near the reception. He brought it and gave it to Avni bowing his head in order to show his respect as a soldier to his princess. Avni snatched the rod so fast that it almost missed heating an old man passing by. Faisu wondered what an old man was doing here. His eyes widened when he realized he was the one who saw Jannat and him when they were kissing and disturbed them. Now he so wished the rod could hit that old man. And he cheered Avni who in excitement again swung the rod that was now going to hit Jannat. He looked at her in horrified expressions and pulled Jannat to himself. Now he wasn't cheering for her and it made her sad.

Avni starts crying silently and everyone including Sid rushes to console her. But it was difficult for others as she was still standing up on the table.

Sid - Angel why are you crying? Who troubled you? I will beat the shit out of them.

Sid asked poking her shoulder and she just looked at him with tears pooling in her eyes. They were lost in each other which gave the perfect opportunity to Abhi and Vaish to make them sit at the table.

Avni - Sid no one wants me as a princess. No one listens to me.

Sid - I am there with you, right? I will listen to you always.

she smiled at him and hugged him, and they continued to hug each other. They collected the crowd by their drama and now everyone was adoring them.

Vaish - Okay guys that is enough I think.

Said Vaish as She was getting bored seeing them doing nothing but hugging each other. She did even think that they slept. Abhi was back to eating his snacks and looking at Sidneet as if it were some TV show. Actually, this was a lot better than what he watched daily. He his food and his stupid shows.

Faisu was still protecting Jannat from Avneet because according to him she could beat anyone right now. Jannat tried to get out of his grip but was tired now. So she was busy playing with the sleeves of his shirt.

Avni - Bandar let's go we have a flight to catch.

Avni said suddenly parting the hug and jumped down the table along with Sid.