♡Chapter - 25♡

QOTD:- If you really want your friends to remember you give them something cheap

So let's start

Sid's Pov

I woke up with a smile on my face. I am now determined after returning I will confess it to Angel. Although I am worried about her reaction. But I will take a chance.

Today is the Audition round, I am very excited. I quickly got ready practice one time and then had a face time with the group in which they wished me and faisu all the best and good luck.

I went to the auditorium only to find it crowded with the participants and and the hustle and bustle of many people.

I met with Anushka she too wished us a luck and I reminded myself to talk with her after the performance about Angel and my feelings. I guess she could help me.

It was time for my performance. It was a mixed feeling happiness excitment and nervousness.

I had prepared befikar by tanzeel khan

I started

Mera dil,  meri jaan
Mujhse na chhupa

Chahat karde bayan
Mere dil ka kya...

While I was performing I saw my Angel sitting in the audience cheering for me.

She smiled at me showing thumps up. I returned the smile and looked at her through out the performance.

Without breaking an eye lock. I ended the song with the tunes playing.

The clapping, hootings and cheerings brought me out of the daze.

I searched for Angel in the audience but found her nowhere.

I got a call and it was face time by Di. I received only to find out Dada and Avni on either side of her asking me about how it went.

I replied them positively.

After ending of the call, I realised that I was day dreaming of Angel to be present around.

Am I going mad? I need to talk with Anu about this soon.

After 2-3 Performances faisu is going to perform he really sings well I am excited and I know he will ace it.

It was faisu performing on the stage. I was cheering for him.

He performed on Yaara Teri Yaari.....

After that Samar performed. He too did well.

After the audition round we went back to our rooms to relax and fresh and up.

After I reached the room I face timed with Angel, she was so sure I am going to qualify this round. We teased each other and enjoyed talking about random stuff after a long time. It felt like years we talked freely about stupid stuff.

Then in the evening the results were out Samar I and Faisu we all were promoted to the next round.

We decided to celebrate we went out in the party there. I was not at all interested, But Faisu forced me to join so I did.