♡Chapter - 33♡

QOTD :- Excuse me, I am not a stalker. I am researcher and you happen to be a good subject.

Let's continue

Sid's Pov

I opened my eyes slightly when I heard Di calling my name. I opened them and found Angel sleeping in my arms. What a beautiful sight. Come on Sid not the correct time.

I carried her in my arms and entered inside. Everyone were visibly relaxed after they saw both of us. I just passed them a quick smile before heading towards Angel's room to tuck her in the covers.

I slowly laid her on the bed and covered her with blankets. I placed a kiss on her forehead and thought not to disturb her so I was making my way outside the room but she didn't left my hand.

Avni - Please stay...

She mumbled in her sleep. I smiled and laid down beside her holding her in my arms I don't know when I fall asleep.

End of the Pov

Downstairs in the Mansion.

Everyone were happy to know nothing has happened to Avneet. Abhinavi explained everything to the others. Vaishnavi wanted to slap RITIKA again but couldn't do so she was already taken away.

Anika still had tears in her eyes. Avneet was their responsibility after her parents died and she didn't wanted to break her promise which she gave to her father when he was taking his last breathes. She don't know what would she do if something had happened to her.

Shivay was very possessive over his princess and a mere thought of someone hurting her disturbed him so much.

Vaishnavi was still lost in her thoughts. The guilt of not able to save him still irks her to no extend. Abhishek knew what she was thinking. She always blamed herself for what happened in the past. He and everyone knew she couldn't do anything to save him. But she is still stubborn to accept it.

Fainnat and Jaireem always adored the bonds shared by this two but what caught them suspicious was the way Vaishnavi behaved not to loose someone again. What does she meant by that at that time they thought not to press the topic further and all dispersed to their respective rooms and slept.

Abhishek wanted to be there with vaishnavi but he knew all she needed now was alone time and rest so he decided to let her have that.

Next morning.

Avni's Pov

It's not like that I can't wake up without bandar waking me up. It's just I like those cheek kisses he plasters me with.

I woke up today and yesterday's incidents flashed in my mind. I heavily sighed and thought not to recall any of that. I looked beside me and saw my bandar slept cuddling with me. Yes he is the best cuddler you could get. I admired his features he is so handsome. I was going to ruffle his hairs but before I could do that I saw him stirring a bit in his sleep. So I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I felt him move besides me.

He hugged me tighter and then groaned and got up. Why? Maybe because we are getting late. He kissed my cheeks and asked me to get up and I continued my act. I felt him kiss my forehead and I would lie if it doesn't melt my heart. He kissed me on my nose and started tickling me. Oh now what was that for.

I abruptly opened my eyes. And attacked him with my hands on his stomach. I don't know how but we ended up down the bed with sheets wrapped around us unabling any one of us get out of it.

I sighed and glared at him.

Avni - You bandar ke bacche? What was the need to tickle me?

Sid - My dear rabbit who told you to act that you are sleeping. You might be the great actress but I am Siddharth Nigam and I know my dear very well.