♡Chapter - 30♡

Qotd :- Expect nothing and Appreciate everything.

So let's start

All of them dispersed to their respective classes after getting notice that college was throwing success party tonight. Every one was so excited.

Avneet and Sid didn't had any lectures together after that. That was what bothered both of them so much. Avneet was not at all attentive in the class so was Siddharth. Avneet thinking about how she was so attached to him and why what would she do without her little monkey who is not so little after all. Sidhharth was planning to know what Avneet feels for him. But could not come up with anything at last he wanted nothing but her to be with him forever. They both were away from each other but still so close. Lost in each other they spend their time.

Abhi's day went by keeping vaishnavi away from that donkey

Abhi's day went by keeping vaishnavi away from that donkey. He didn't gave any chance to him, not even to look at her he would block his view. It was really tiring he thought. He was so irritated by him that he was inch away from hitting his head on the table. But vaishnavi's sweet voice distracted him from his not so sinful thoughts.

He thought it was enough of him keeping his feelings to himself. She had right to know what he feels for her and now he didn't care about consequences he just wanted to confess but still waited for the right time not when he has important things to do like keeping this donkey away from him.

Fainnat skipped the rest of the college as they went for their first date which was a surprise by Jannat to Faisu.

Faisu was shocked and surprise and so lovingly adoring her through out their little date.  We Could say that he didn't left any chance to admire her. Jannat however could not stop blushing. Faisu could not believe that the girl once who kept fighting with him for no reason is now blushing and the reason was him.

They went to beach where they spent their quality time and thus over all their date was romantic and was going to be memorable for both of them. He gifted Jannat her moms bracelet which his mom gave him to give his soulmate she said.

With our Jaireem, Reem was so angry with him that she didn't even sat with him during the class, instead sat with the boy who jai dispies. Jai was guilty but still couldn't do anything.

He had to gift her so many sorry gifts and chocolate. He thought he was never going to anger her again cause that would only lead to give away all his pocket money. Although reem already forgave him. But jai being jai never let anyone speak so she just wondered who would disagree to the gifts her boyfriend gifts with so much love. Only did she knew.

In the Nigam Mansion

Shivay and Anika were in the hall romancing when the kids entered and disturbed their beautiful moment.