♡Chapter - 31♡

Qotd :- Never felt so loved the way you made me feel.

So let's start

Siddharth's pov

Anushka's plan was definitely working, I saw angel giving death glares to the girl standing beside me.

I was going to shout on her how dare she kissed me, on the cheek I know but still eww. But I saw Angel's eyes widened in surprise. Okay control Sid just for today maybe just maybe she confess. Oh wait did she realised? Or she doesn't feel the same. No No stop thinking rubbish Sid focus on the girl beside you and of course Angel's reactions.

But when I look towards the direction where she was standing she was missing. I mean where possibly she could go?

I tried to search her everywhere even outside but I failed to spot her any way around.

I panicked and tried to search Dada and Di and found them happily dancing on the stage. I feel sorry to disturb their lovely moment but situation demands them right now.

Sid - Dada Di Angel is missing I cannot spot her anywhere, I searched everywhere, Di can you please check out the washrooms.

Di quickly nodded and went towards washroom.

Dada informed others and now we all were searching her. I went to the terrace of the building but still found nothing.

When I irritately banged my leg to the nearby table where Angel was standing, I found her bracelet on the ground.

I am now getting bad vibes. Oh dear lord help me I can't afford to let go her. I just can't. A tear leaked out of my eye without my permission.

Jan - Sid I.. Sid are you okay why are you crying?

Sid - Jan, my Angel.. See this her bracelet I found.

Jan - Sid are you thinking the Same I as I am?

Before Sid could reply...

Reem - sid, she is nowhere.

I called dada and rest of them as well and told them about her bracelet.

Jai - I am now sure she is kidnapped.

He said sulking and finally uttering those words which were struck in his throat from the time Avneet went missing.

Vaishu Di panicked and ran from there searching her.

Meanwhile with Abhinavi

Abhi - Vaishu wait please. You can't find her here when she is already kidnapped please try to understand .

Vaish stopped abruptly in her tracks and hold Abhi's collars

Vaish - What do you said, kidnapped huh noooo I repeat no one can dare to kidnap my princess, I know that you get that in your head. She must be here Abhi why to waste time just search for her she is here somewhere I know.

She was going away when abhi held her by her shoulder and told her that.

Abhi - Baby calm down we will find out what happened to her. But you please take care of yourself.

Vaish broke down and hugged him.

Vaish - How can I abhi, she will be back right here with me, with us right? Abhi please get  her back please.

She broke down crying silently on his shoulder. She can't afford to loose someone special to her once again. She can't even imagine what she will feel if she one time more loose someone from her family.