♡Chapter 38♡

QOTD:- Sometimes it is not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and the things that come to to your mind when you hear it.

So let's start

Abhi 's Pov

I am sure Jaireem will stick together forever. They both are perfect for each other. The way they fight but still care for each other is really adorable.

I glanced at my gorgeous and eye catching Vaish. I can't take my eyes off her. She is so beautiful. I love the way she is adoring them. She is so pure and pleasant to my eyes. Just being with her calm my nerves down.

I grabbed her her and pulled her to the dance floor. She is perfect, dances well studies well the best example of beauty with brains.

She was shocked that I suddenly pulled her. But soon blushed and we started to dance slowly along the music. I love it when I am the reason she smiles. I wish she smiles always and I would be more than happy when I could be the hand she ever needs to hold.

End of the Pov

Vaish's Pov

I can't believe Abhi and I are together. I always thought this would never happen. But here I am dancing with love of my life.

The way he looks at me like I am the only one around just melts my heart to no extend. I would lie if I say I didn't like him the moment I saw him. His concerned look for me stole my heart when I was just seven years old. I can't help but smile at the beautiful memory.

I glanced around and saw Jannat and Faisu arguing

I glanced around and saw Jannat and Faisu arguing. I shook my head when I saw them kissing each other. They are so unpredictable one moment they fight and other moment they are all lovey dovey. They are so good with each other. We all are happy just the missing couple is our dear Sidneet. I notice the way they both look at each other just like me and Abhi. I just help they confess soon.

My attention went to abhi when he pulled me closer. I kissed his cheek shocking him. I giggled at his expressions and he returned me the cheek kiss. It is like a protocol he returns every kiss I give him exactly copying my actions. It so cute actually. I can't be happy anymore. This all is so perfect for me.

End of the Pov

End of the Pov

Avneet's Pov

I saw Dada and Di dancing on the dance floor lost in their own little world. What a lovely couple. I glanced at Jaireem and they are nowhere to found. I know Jai took her to date somewhere beach side. I can't help but feel giddy with the excitement to even imagine how Sid and I would be like as a couple. I shook my head to let go off the stupid thoughts for now. I spotted Faisu and Jannat kissing. Oh my virgin eyes I quickly averted my eyes and I turned to other direction. What I saw made my blood boil in anger.

I saw Sid with two glassess of maybe Coldrinks. He was struggling to get out of a death grip from the girl who was clinging him like a koala bear. Like seriously girl personal space is something you should never invade.

I angrily made my way towards them. Sid saw me and give me *please help me look and my anger washed away. How cute he looks. I went near them and put a fake smile on my face.

Avni - Excuse me miss, May I ask you what are you doing here with my boyfriend?

I could see Sid shock and happy at the same time by my peripheral vision.

Girl - Wait, you are misunderstanding. Your boyfriend here maybe don't love you enough so he had to mess around with me.

How dare she say that. Idiotic piece of shit.

Avni - I can clearly see who is messing around.

Sid tried to say something but that bitch cut off him.

Girl - Whatever but you got some good of a boyfriend than you deserve. No offense but will you like to share maybe just for the night.

She said literally ogling my bandar. How dare she say I don't deserve him? And about sharing him never in my life.

I took hold of her hand which was on Sid's arm. I dugged my nails into her skin painfully and she snatched her arm back to herself.

Sid - Now if you like to give us some privacy. Me and my girlfriend here are really busy if you see.

Sid said holding me by my waist that my back hit his front

Sid said holding me by my waist that my back hit his front. I was little distracted with the position and my thoughts of killing this bitch in front of me slipped out of my head. I looked at him and he was looking already looking at me. We were so close to each other our lips just inches away.

Before anything could happen between us. I saw that girl stomp her feet in jealousy and I wonder how her hills didn't broke.

We parted our ways and Sid Handed me our glasses which he kept on the side table when I was talking to that worthless bimbo.

Oh god what has happened to me. I can never bring myself to call someone by names. But I guess love makes you do that.

Sid handed me the drink and I Smiled at him. We both stood their in silence too busy with our thoughts enjoying each others company.

End of the Pov

Sid's Pov

My mind wandered to our almost happened kiss. I am distracted from that incident. But she too gave me permission to kiss her. So does that mean she loves me too?

I hope she didn't thought of it as a heat of the moment because I really mean it. I don't know what would be her reaction if I propose her. Should I do that? I will ask Anushka ya she better suggest me.

I looked at Angel to find her smiling to herself. I frowned what is going on her mind? I took a sip from my drink and it really tastes weird. People these days make anything in the name of some thing different and speciality.

I saw Avni looking at me with unreadable expression which occupied my mind. I mean I am always able to read what is going on with her but this time it is really hard for me to guess. I gestured her to take sip of her drink and she nodded.

I just have the feeling this is going to be a long night.

End of the Pov

So that is it for today

Hope you enjoyed reading it

Vote and comment

QOTD :- Mythology or Science?

Till Then

Signing Off

Your Author,Arya