Part:12

Y/n pov~ morning~

I woke and saw Mr.grumpy right beside me face.. there was no distance..I screamed because of the sudden view and turned around and...

Fall down the bed.. great..I bumped my shoulder with the floor..Of course..How can I stay without hurting myself..

Jk- yah are you ok?

He asked worried and came down from the bed standing in front of me..

He picked me up and placed me on the bed..

He sat beside me and rubbed my shoulder lightly...I hissed in pain as I felt him touching my wound..

Jk- yah who told you to fall down!

He said angrily..

Y/n- you were so close to my face so I got scared..*puppy eyes and cute voice*

Jk- grreatttttttttt...So now..

He helped me to sit and pressed my wounded shoulder making me hiss in pain..

Jk- stay still.. it will just hurt a little and it will be ok..

Y/n- what? What are you doing?

Jk- um... this..

He pressed my wound harshly making ke scream in pain and he suddenly twisted my hand lightly..A crack sound came from my shoulder..

Jk- done...

I started crying because of the sudden pain..

Jk- why are you crying now?

Y/n- y-you hurted me..*pout*

Jk- no I didn't....you should actually thanks me for removing your shoulder pain.. try to move it..

I slowly did as told and to my shock.. there was no pain..I cant even feel any thing.. It's like nothing happened..

Y/n- um.... thanks..

Jk- my name..

I suddenly blurted out..

Y/n- Mr.Grumpy..

Jk- eh? Wha-

Y/n-* baby yawn* I'm still sleepy.. Who told you to wake me up?

I said a little madly..

Jk- u-umm..I guess you wake up on your own..

Y/n- u-uh.. Don't t-try to change the topic and don't wake me up from my slwweep or I'll break your bones.. mark my words!

I warned him with my angry face and my finger pointing towards him while he backed off being scared.
I again layed down and whispered a well done to myself being proud scolding him..

Jk pov~

What the heck just happened? Did I just got scolded by a girl? What the F jeon? Your soon to be girlfriend just scolded you even though you're a mafia..The fu- ok.. Calm down.. After all she's my girl..I should not be embarrassed.. She's innocent and savage at the same time.. ok.. Nice.. ah I have to go for a meeting... really? I'm going to leave her here? Ugh fuck that stupid shit..I'm calling a conference at home online..

Eh..She slept just in a minute.. Sleepy head.. Leave it.. just sleep baby.. love u..

I said as I gave her a flying kiss and turned my laptop on while sitting on the couch in my room..