part-86

Y/n pov~

While dumb shitheads were working on guardian the door of where I woke up in, I had ideas the renovate this whole place...with blood .

Well...no...not really...

But actually yes for real...

I was walking a little as I glanced out the house..

10 guards on the mail door ...haha......I'll be chopped off...

What if I play dea--...

Ohh I know...

I looked at the shelf near me..

Novels, showpiece, vases,stuff toys, gun,charger,photo--

Wait...did I just saw...a gun?..

WAIT THERE'S A FUCKING GUN?!!

I took the gun as I opened it and saw 3 bullets...

I loaded it when I suddenly heard the door unlocking..I hid the gun behind me and dropped it on the floor kicking it under the bed as I stood there in a fighting position..

Jung-woo came in smiling...

He had keys in his hand as he threw them on the bed after unlocking the door with 2 men behind him..

The guy with a gun walked towards me but I was fast enough to kick him and make him fall on his nose, leaving him unconscious..

Jung-woo- impressive darling...let's see how much more can you hold ..

He said then whispered something to his men before the man came forward and made a shield out of his arms..

Another persl5came at the door ready to go in if something goes off...

The person tried to come nearer but I punched him on the bed and threw a showpiece at him, another one came and same to him landing on his nose...

Due to small space around, I was starting to get barricaded by my own postions and that led me to knock off a person before one of the already injured guy hit my head...

Jung-woo- NO!NO!NO! FUCK YOU DICKASS, U DIDNT HAD TO HIT HER--

But I gave the guy my elbow before taking a position to hit jung-woo...

He took a step further while I did the same but suddenly heard pulled me from my arm to his chest and looked down on me..I tried to push him off with all my strength but he pulled me back before softly holding my hair from the back...

I felt his hand go to the nape of my neck before he pressed at a certain spot making me wince as I kicked his knee...

He stumbled but still kept a hold of me...my eyes went blurry as I used all my strength to push him once more which seem to work unexpectedly..

I went out the room and surprisingly the guards didn't stop me..

I walked dizzily in the huge corridor of white walls and yellow lamps with red covers on them...

The corridor seemed to not end when suddenly I felt the floor under me vanish...and before I knew jung-woo had picked me up..

Jung-woo- welcome in our house sweetheart...

And before I knew it was blank for a second..but I was not going to faint...

At this rate I wasn't even going to try and leave out of his grip on my body, knowing I'll probably end up on the ground...

Jung-woo- You don't pass out I know but You can sleep for a little...that asshole definitely hit harder than expected..but don't worry he's already being executed in that room by all those people u hit...

Y/n- F....fuck...u...*groans*

Jung-woo-...when darling...you know I'm not just the only one who was excited to meet you...I have some more people for you...

He said and Sat down, laying me on the couch but I sat down instantly and crossed my legs..

Jung-woo- bring her in..

____________________

Wait.....eonnie?!!!!!

Jung-woo- aww no sweetheart don't cry only here....you have alot more to see...you see...this is not even the starting...let's give you a short summary...but I like to start straight climax...just like your child ... her's is also dead..*sighs enjoying* sister bond...sister blood... anything you want to sa- ohhhh I forgot... someone is adopted...aww...

Y/n- WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?! I'LL KILL YOU MOTHER-

Jung-woo-SILENCE. No one shouts on me. And until we get married, you won't either...you can scream as much as u want when under me-

I kicked his face and stood up..

Y/n- so sad, you were grew up with ur brother and STILL are not aware of his nature..."darling"...Once he gets to know you tried to touch me in any way....he will snatch your soul and eat it raw...and that's not even the starting... you're not aware of what THE BTS are capable of and can do...so fly as much as u want...

*Gunshots*

Y/n- That's my man over there asshole... and...

"This is just the starting of hell"

Jung-woo- for me or him darling?...

TBC..