part-87

Y/n pov~

Shootouts, murders, execution.
Everything was happening right now and I was proud to say, My man,
Was the first to jump in and kill most of the people around.

I was guided by a guard of ours to the car and UNEXPECTEDLY everything went smoothly and I was back in the car

Jungkook pov~

I slit down the throat of a guy when suddenly I felt a gun at the back of my head.

I tried to turn back but the gun kept a firm hold over me...

Jung-woo- move and ur head will blast off. Besides...my house did needed a bit of color...and guess what Red! It's a bright colour!!

Jk- Son of-

Jung-woo- don't you dare....

Anyways... Y/n is safe. Who's going to be my wife very very soon..

Y/n- AND...who the fuck are u to claim me as urs. Even my own man doesn't claim me as his without my Consent then WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU.

Jung-woo- Sweeth-

Y/n- SWEETHEART MY ASS U FUCKING ASSHOLE. LET GO OF HIM BEFORE I SHOW U COLORS.

Jung-woo- Oh and how my love... y'all are forgetting the other girl is still with me...oh wait... taehyung..isn't that your girlfriend?..aww...

Y/n- JUNGKOOK! WHY FHE FUCK ARE U NOT MOVING?!!. YOU KNOE HOE TO FIGHT DUMBFUCK.

Jk- I KNOW BUT DONT SHOUT AT ME-

Y/n- OH AND WHAT?! I WILL SHOUT AT U. WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG HUH?!.

My anger built up and I walked towards her figure screaming at me.

Jk- WHATEVER IT WAS, WE DID CAME TO SAVE U ISNT IT. BW GRATEFUL--

Y/n- OH AND AS A "BOYFRIEND", ITS YOUR FUCKING DUTY TO ATLEAST PROTECT YOUR GIRLFRIEND ISNT IT.I KNOW HOW TO PROTECT MYSELF GODAMNIT.

jk- then why didn't u do soo my lov-

Jung-woo- THIS ISNT A FUCKING GARDEN WHERE U CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT YOU ASSHOLES.

Y/n- OH YEAH?! YOU DONT HAVE THE FUCKING PERMISSION TO SHOUT AT ME OR TELL ME WHAT TO DO!.

Jk- y/n-

Y/n- NO YOU BOTH FUCKING HEAR ME OUT. YOU. HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME HOLD ME. AND YOU JK. HOE DARE YOU BE SO LATE. WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS ITS BETWEEN YOU BOTH. IM SICK OF ALL THIS SHIR I JUST WANT A FUCKING NORMAL LIFE. GETTING KIDNAPPED EVERY OTHER DAY, GOD KNOWS HOE MANY GIRLS YOU'VE SLEPT WITH, HOE MANY DUDES HAVE FUCKED ME. BESIDES. NO ONE IN THE HOUSE IS FREE TO SPARE SOME TIME WITH EACH OTHER. WHO THE FUCK DO Y'ALL THINK YOU ARE. AM I FUCKING TOY U CAN MOVE HERE AND THERE?!

Jk- Y/n can you cal-

Y/n- NO I CANT FUCKING CALM MY VOICE DOWN. THIS IS ALL YOUR GUYS'S FAULT. IM NOT BEING A PART OF IT. AND YOU! IF YOU POINT UR GUN TOWARDS ME OR ANY OF THE PEOPLE AROUND ILL SHOOT U WITH NO HESITATION AND NO GUILT THAT TOO WITHOUT A FUCKING CONSENT.

Y/n pov~

Mood swings or change in atmosphere. Nothing while anything could be given as a title to my sudden outburst. All that I knew was That I wanted some personal space without being conjusted around in the dumb environment.

I pushed jung-woo out of my way and walked towards the exit..

Jung-woo- *huffs* Are you serious. This is MY PLACE.

Jk- AND?!. LISTEN HERE....jung-woo...I don't have the idea of what the fuck you wat but whatever it is-

Jung-woo- I need your baby...the unborn child tk be claimed as mine..my blood..the baby should be mine. As soon as possible...

TBC..