Part-36

Y/n pov~

F-fiance? He has a fiance-e and he.. Have ME....As his g-girlfriend?
I-isnt that is...C-cheating?

??- Kook!!!! Why are u holding that girl?! Is she your sister?! I have not seen her!? Who is she? *Smile*

Jk- she's my girlfri-

Y/n- No I'm not..

I said as I got off his back as I back off from him..

Y/n- H-hi *bow* I'm just one of his friend, I'll leave soon..

??- Oh... I see.. well.. I'm KIM JENNIE.. What's ur name?

Y/n- Y/n.. Chou y/n.. I'll take my leave now, I'm tried.. sorry..

Jennie- oh it's totally fine..I can understand..

She said as she gave me a warm smile before...

COMING TOWARDS KOOK AND GIVING HIM A HUG..

Ignoring him as I turned around to leave,I quickly go to MY room..My old room......I locked the door..

Breathing heavily against the door as finally some tears roll down my cheek, someone suddenly knocked at the door as I back off a little from it and wiped My tears..

Y/n- w-who is it?

Jk- Y/n... Open the door please..

Y/n- Ko- *sighs* No..

Jk- I'm not asking, I'm telling u.. Please baby at least listen to me once..

Y/n- I don't want too...!

Jk- Baby-

Y/n- Don't baby me! Baby your fiancé..I'm just a toy for u..I didn't even expected this from u..I HATE YOU! GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Jk- Y/n.. Don't be angry..

Y/n- HOW COME I CAN'T?! you literally have a fiancé and then u have a useless person like me-

Jk- NO! You're not useless at all!! Just open the damn door y/n before I loose my temper.

Y/n- I.Dont.care.....Just leave me alone!

I said totally being broken from inside..The guy whom I loved from the deep end of my heart, was Just playing with me... Like..What the hell..The person whom I trusted more than myself is now telling me that he has a fiancé?! I mean he didn't told me on his own..I got to know it by myself..

Jk- *sigh* Don't make me angry y/n..

Y/n- Then just leave!

Jk pov~

That's it..Now she made my anger high..

Breaking the door in front of me with a hard kick, I entered inside and hold her from her waist near me tightly as she started to wiggle.

Y/n pov~

Y/n- L-leave me..

Jk- First listen to me..

Y/n- I don't want to! Can't you understand huh?! Just go to her and leave me al-

He suddenly kissed me hungrily as I Started to lunch his chest but he just didn't budge but started to drag me towards our- HIS room..

Going inside still not breaking the kiss as he locked the door, He throwed me on the bed while I stumble a little on it..

Jk- Listen to me first..

Y/n- WHY CAN'T U UNDERSTAND?! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO U AT ALL!

Jk- BUT I DO WANT TO! HEAR KE OUT ONE TIME! FOR GOD'S SAKE!