Part-56

Jk pov~

She started trembling and crying more as I speak..

Jk- Shh..Baby.. Look at me..No no.. Don't cry...See, You're safe...

I slowly Make her sit on the bed as I hug her tightly..

She cries in my chest as I look at the doctor..

Doc- Either she can Rest here or h can discharge her and take her home... I prefer, she lives where she use to before..That way, It will help her get some more memories.. but.. Medicines should be taken on time and.. There will be Precautions u have to take..

Jk- I'll take her home... Discharge her.. Hyung go and fill up her discharge form.. Please..

Suga hyung nods as he leaves with the doctor while I see down and see my baby, shivering badly and trembling.. trying her best to cover her up in my chest and my lap...

I Place her on my lap as I cover her with the blanket and speak..

Jk- Baby...

Y/n- N-no..N-n-n-no...P-ple-ase..

Jk- What no baby?...

Y/n- I..I-I dont w-w-want t-to go...A-away...f-from you-u...

Jk- *chuckles lightly* But no one is taking u away.. You're here... With me...

Y/n- No...H-he will take m-me a-away..t-they will...

Jk- Who...?

Y/n- b-bambam...u-unnie....m-m-mom...

Rm- What...The...

Jk- Bam...Bam...Mom?.. Listen h-here baby..

I cup her face but she hides in my chest as she grips my shirt tightly...My shirt being completely wet from her tears and crumbled from her grip..

Y/n- *sobs*...I-it h-hurts... koo...

Jk- I know baby...But it will be fine..I..I will make it fine hm?.. Come let's go home..

I Pick her up from her underarms as she hugs me and wraps around me...I missed this feeling...I missed this love..I missed her...how long it has been when I last felt her... Touched her...

I Walk outside as I sit in our car and cover her with a blanket...

Jimin- How can bam just ditch us like that...

J-hope- That was the reason when he said he wanted to go to America for urgent basis while he was here with y/n!
....And there were us who were fucking worried that he Lost contact with us...

Suga- Guys..Can we just calm down?..I think y/n is more important right now... Doctor said, she will have a mental check up every 2 months...

I nod as I side eye her and see her sleeping with a pout which was slightly parted...

Jk- I'll promise to god now..If I even let her have a scratch... then I will die...

Jin- What.... jungkook do u even know what the fuck are u barking?... What if she Ever harm herself?! So u will die huh?!..

Jk- *sigh* I.. Don't know...I don't know anything..There are million of things inside my head..And the very first question is, Why was she calling that old Ass hole her dad?...

Tae- God knows..But the only thing we know now is that y/n is with us..And she's so weak..She needs love, care and protection..And I swear of jennie, I'm willing to do it..

Jennie- Me too!.. She's my sister..The only one who trusted me before ya all...The one who gave me place in your house, knowing I was Jk's Ex fiance...

Jk- *sigh* She's just too nice.. Anyways... Let's leave this topic for some time...We all should rest...We will Reach our other dorm in 5 hours..We have plenty of times till then...