Part-81

Jk pov~

We all happen to be awake throughout the movie as we shifted to our room but y/n wasn't sleepy so we decided for a walk to the garden..

Jk- it has been a long while since we walked or talked like this in open..

Y/n- Hm...you know.. Talking about Itzy-

Jk- Stop. I stop you there my lady but we're here for our time not for tension or stress..

Y/n-...Ok fine..so.. what's in your mind Mr.jeon..

Jk- Oh mrs. Jeon, you don't even have any idea whats there in my mind for you...But my lady I tell you...It's something you would love to feel..

Y/n- someone's horny I see..

Jk- Oh I'm always horny like 24/7 for you..

Y/n- Oh yeah? *Laughs* is that so? Am I that hot-

Jk- OBVIOUSLY.

Y/n- Well..thenks I guess..

Jk- So what's going on with you..

Y/n- everything's ok accept some things but I'm starting to move on because of my lovely husband..

Jk- *makes eye contact* you know..*sighs* I really love you alot...it's just that It's been very long since we had spent time together and I have actually gotten to get you in my arms-

Y/n- *kisses him*...

Jk- *in between* I love ..you .

Y/n- mm..

She let go of the kids as I held her hand and interwined it with mine when we heard..

Jennie- Do you really think the assumptions made by Jungkook are correct over Jung woo?..I don't doubt anything but It's just..I don't Think anyone in here is expecting any false hope..

Tae- baby you're thinking alot now days you know..and something is better than nothing.. talking about assumptions why always think negative..What if he's 100% correct?..

Jennie- ... You're right I'm just stressing..I just don't want any harm to them ... they're going through alot especially y/n..Losing a kid isn't easy..

Tae- not only her, we also lost our little diamond..but You know we all are very sure to kill the guy who's behind--

Jennie- can we make out?..

Tae- here?

Jennie- yes...I just need to freshen up my mind and bod-

Tae- Speak no more my love...

And they started to make out as they say over the bench in the garden..

Y/n- Aww...see..hoe romantic he is..learn something from him. Then there's ur ass..can't move for anything.

Jk- Oh My lady, Are you challenging my powers?..you don't know what these hands or fingers can do..

Y/n- What huh? Probably fuc-

Jk- Here comes the tickle monster, try to run-

Y/n- *runs*

Jk- I'll get u on the count of 10!

I yelled as she ran the opposite side off from tae and Jennie's heated atmosphere while I eyes her little figure running inside the house from the backyard pool side..I smirked as I casually walked to the kitchen door...She's gonna run into me on her own...

I stepped in as The lights were off and only a little reflection was there from the garden lamp post..

I heard a little jigling of footsteps and I turned around but a knife landed on my neck..

??- Who ar-

Jk- Drop the knife..

??- It's you..ah..I thought someone else..

Jk- what are you doing here on the ground floor? I thought u and you're group had a kitchen on the second floor as well..

??- the fridge has no bottles so I came to fill up some..Yeji is feeling sick..

Jk- we have medicines on secind floor..Uh it's just beside you're room Lia..

Lia- Thanks..You're doing alot by lending us a place to stay..

Jk- Oh it's completely fine..just pls ignore the cold natures..I was one of them until y/n came..Same goes to taehyung..we're just tensed..

Lia- Don't worry... everything will be fine...VERY soon...We have alot against Lisa..and we have seen her from our own eyes..so everything is going according to our winning side..

Jk- thanks..

Lia- I'll leave now, Yeji probably needs m-

*Footsteps thuds*

Jk- And I have to go find someone..

Lia- *chuckles* is that y/n?..I hope you guys stay happy...*caresses his cheeks* She's perfect for you..I haven't seen you smile in so long like that..

Jk- *smiles* thanks..

Lia- you thank alot..now go get you're little mice..she's running around..

Jk- Definitely..

I walked away as I spot someone peeking from the pillar in front...she thinks I'm coming from the back side..I'm gonna go surprise her from behind..

I smirked as I walked behind her and backhugged making her jump a little as she looked back and rested her head against my chest..

Jk- so..Now that I got u... tickle-

Y/n- No! U won! *Giggles* let's go to our room..

Jk- hmm...Piggy back ride?

Y/n- YES! YES! YES!

I chuckled as I sat with my back faced to her while she hoped on and I caught her safely..I walked upstairs off the staircase as she ruffled my hair and pinched my nipples in middle trying to make me loose balance but spanking her ass was just right to make her jump even on my back.. let's go to our bedroom.. maybe even spicy stuff...

TBC..