Part-39

Jk pov~

As we were on our way to my next mansion, my baby started wiggling on my lap as she opened her eyes and I pecked her forehead..

Jk- Morning..

Y/n- *scared* W-where a-are we going?

She asked suttering as I sighed and Rubbed her back..

Y/n pov~

I mean yeah I was a little chill before in the mansion but that doesn't means that I forgot about what he did with me in our bedroom..He was really acting like a beast when he was angry..I can't give him that chance again..From now on, I'll try to stay away from him.. Maybe..

A BREAK WILL HELP..

Jk- Baby...I know what u feel but..I'm sorry.. really very sorry..I..*sighs* I lost me temper and I regret what I did there.. but u can atleast give me a chance right? Just one single chance..PWWWEASEEEEE*puppy eyes*

Omo!! Not that face.. Aish..Well.. Maybe I should give him a chance.. ok.. one past chance cuz everybody should get a chance to improve themselves..

I thought as I smiled and nodded at HIM..

Jk- Thank u baby.. thank u so much..I love u so much..

He said as He hug me and told me that we were going to one of his mansion..

Y/n- Kook..Can J ask u something?

Jk- Sure baby..U don't need permission to do anything.. Just speak..

Y/n- U are mafia.. Right?

Jk- *chuckles* What do u think?

Y/n- No..I don't mean that..I mean..If u are mafia and u are trained then why are we running like this... Sometime this mansion to that..Why aren't u fighting?

Jk- *sighs* I knew u were ask this question some day..So lemme tell u.. It's because of You and my mafia postiton..
Ik just waiting for the bachlor party that is upcoming next month for all mafias.. After that I will be the world's greatest Mafia.. And I am well trained but I can't let anyone hurt u..I'm just waiting for u to learn to fight fast till the party so that if anything happens, then u can protect urself..

He said as I nodded taking every information inside my tiny brain and head when He pecked my lips..

Jk- stop day dreaming now..I know You are thinking about it alot but that will make u confuse more.. Leave it.. Let's just focus on each other.we have finally got some time alone to spend with just each other... then let's spend it together..

He said while rubbing my back as my body melted in his touch relaxing on his chest..

Time skipped in thin air as me and jungkook was just chatting and eating all the way roll here and thankfully Jennie and others will also reach till night..

Going out of the van as we both walked inside, he picked me bear style and got inside while I just yawned and rested my head on his shoulder..

Jk- Are u sleepy hm?

Y/n- Hm..*baby yawns again*

Jk- cute... Let's go to our room hm?

He said while I didn't even heard him properly because of how tired I was but I already knew that I'll sleep on hin before we will even reach our room..

Jk pov~

Closing the door as I was about to remove my shoes, My phone rang and I picked it up after putting it on silent so my baby doesn't wakes up..

Otp*

Jk- *cold* what is it?

??- ....

Jk- Then we will leave in 2 days..

??-....

Jk- Arrange the party there..

??- ....

Jk- just do as I say and don't ask questions... bye..

He ended the call as he sighed while I just crawled upwards to him till I reach his face as I peck hia forehead..

Y/n- are u fine?

Jk- Totally..And after this... Perfectly.. Don't worry hm? Just have a nap..

He said as we both layed down on the comfy seat while he put me on top of him while holding my waist tightly..

Jk- I love u baby..

Y/n- I love u too..So much..

Jk- *chuckles* not more than me though..

He said and soon I slept...Yeah I know I sleep alot but that doesn't means I'm lazy or something.. just... Kook is so warm and It feels good in his embrace that even though I don't want to sleep, I end up falling...

__________________jk pov~

Finally we reached as I pick up my sleeping baby bear style in my arms as I went to my room..

I laid her down on the bed but she hold my coat stopping me from leaving her..

I quietly picked her up again as I carefully removed my coat and Shoes and Laid on the bed with My panda on top of me as I caressed her hair..

Jk- Good night..

I whispered before closing my eyes as I covered both of us from the blanket and madr sure she was all warm up...

TBC...

(Siway for spelling mistakes and delay post, I was sick and was busy.. Anyways.. Vote if u like!)