Part-80

Jk pov~

??- LALISA MANOBAN...

.....

Dead silence dropped in the environment as the air started getting thicker between yoongi and the mysterious girl under the mask, while everyone except jungkook knew exactly who it was just by the voice of it...

Suga- what th fuck are you doing here and who let u in...

??- manners--

Suga- I left them when you left me with our abusive ass dad.

??- lister here yoon-

Rm- Is that chaeyoung?...

Chae- Yes it is...I'm here for some important reason, until I got to knew, Jungkook got a wife and didn't even told any of us..

Jin- what do you mean any of us?..

Rm- No no leave it. First of all tell me, how tf is CHAEYOUNG here and what are you doing here?!

Chae- Just let me explain but first...I brought some friends for help..

Suga- we don't need your--

Chae- whatever it is we're still siblings.

Suga- step. There's a big difference between them. And u and me are completely apart. Our day may be the same but mothers are different.. yes dad cheated on mom with ur mom but that still dosent make u my sister..

Chae- Atleast u admitted, we're related. May I come in?..

Jk- NO YOU MAY N--

Rm- yes... Jungkook, suga...let her be...what if she can help?..

Jennie- yeah, she even revealed that girl's name..what was it-- Lisa..yeah..

Chae- but first......Yeji..Lia..Yuna..ryunjin... we're itzy...

Jk- the always 2nd place gurl gang...

Rm- exactly what I wanted to say...she's chaeyoung guys.. chaeyoung from itzy...she was the one who saved me from blood loss, 2 years back in th hospital..I remembered her face and knew her name but never met her after that...

Chaeyoung- and that's why I'm here in hope you guys may want to listen to us...I can help...Y/n...hey..

Y/n- See, u guys seem nice, but apparently I am not getting a good vibe from you and that top hat girl behind u, Lets keep it clean and use hello instead of hey if u know..

Lia- I'm not top hat girl, I'm just dressed up in guns, we can't roam around looking casual..

J-hope- just come in first, let's talk inside...

______

Yeji-..the girl you were talking about was Lisa.. LALISA MANOBAN..she was with us till 4 years back or so...she left because of her parents..

Jin- may we know the reason?..

Ryunjin- Her parents were killed, her mother survived in coma for 2 years but then died in 1 week after regaining her consciousness...doc said, she took drugs but she never even tasted wine so we knew it was murder but Lisa thought we were the ones to blame because Lia and I were the one who wanted her to stay with us at the dorm rather than staying with her mom..

Jk-....just why do you want to help us?..

Lia- We were friends with Lisa for so long, so we had a bond but after she went away, we had an eye on her...we saw her with jung-woo and chae told us about suga being with u all and you, his brother...

Rm- so, what exactly is the purpose of u guys being here?..

Yeji- *loosing temper* ARE YOU DUMB OR WHA--...*breathes out* we're here to help. That's it.

Suga- DON'T YOU EVER, talk like that....again.

Yeji- oh yeah and what do u exactly think u can do if I do huh?!

Suga- OH try me, I can slit ur throat rn...

Yeji- oh yeah? A jerkass like u?..

Suga- Ur getting on my nerves u know?!

Yeji- Yes I do, and what will u do?!

Suga- SHUT THE FU-

Yeji- NO I WON'T LOSE--

Chae/Jin- SHUT THE FUCK UP...

Chae- can u guys just keep it low?!

Yeji- No I won't, he's being an ass--

Chae- I SAID SHUT UP YEJI.

Yeji-.......UGHHHHHHHH....

Lia- just try to relax...

Jin- and u suga...u don't like them, I get it but don't create a mess or some... they're here for help..

Y/n- let's just get straight to point. You guys. Help us. And the reason is?..

Ryunjin- we want lisa.

Rm- and wae is that?

Tae- You guys are ok, want to help, acting good and all. But one thing that I can't get away with is...u guys are helping us to get Lisa which I think probably everyone here knows, is not possible now that she's with them if she is .

Yuna- we did thought about that, but just trying dosent harm. And she has to come back..

Ryunjin- we have something important she needs..

Jimin- and what's that?

Ryunjin- let's keep it professional..and not peak into personal things...

Y/n- good, so we're together now then?..

Chae- for a long while yes.

Jk- You guys can move in here for the time being. 2md floor, 2nd hall, it has 6 bedrooms, all empty, all clean, take whichever u want..

Yeji- exactly how many rooms in the house?..

Jimin- 27...

Chae- Do we have a pool?

Suga- this is not a hote--

Jin- yes we do...u guys may leave..

They all nodded and went away as some guards from their side, took their luggage in after 10 mins or so..

Y/n-....I literally have no expectations. I don't get the vibe.

Jk- why do u suddenly act a weird.

Y/n- I don't know, I just feel irritated, now that some random people are living here with us out of nowhere, claiming to help us, while we all know, they're the second place group, and it's not like I don't have any idea of them, I worked in mafia for 3 years or so as well, I have heard About them, they are no good.

Suga- that's exactly what I want to say, she's right, I know chae, she's just like her father, good for nothing.

A/U-- I don't want to spread hatred towards itzy, pls co-operate its just for the storyline..

Jin- I know but let's stay on the positive scale. Maybe we do actually get help..

Jimin- Yes, and what if all that Jungkook told us is actually rl and not just assumption...

Jk- let's be positive baby...let's go, u must be tired...

Tae- hey it's been kinda long, we watched a movie together..

J-hope- let's order takeout and watch a movie..

Jm- I'm in, Call it a movie night...

Jin- I'm in too..

Rm- okh, what about u y/n?..

Jk- Yes baby?..let's go!

Y/n-.....Fine...Movie night... let's go...

TBC..

So what do you think...is about to happen....maybe it's gonna be betrayal, heartbreak...or maybe...it can be reunite,love, memories....

Let's keep it a secret as usual...ok bai❤️!