Part:17

Jk pov~

Jk- babe we reached..Come down..

I said but didn't get any response..

I slowly put her on the bed and saw she slept..I sighed as I looked towards her scared and weak face and a little pale body..But her clothes..Ah all maids are on leave today... Should I?

I can change her right? She's my girlfriend and I should not think like that at this time..

I slowly picked her up and removed her to leaving her breast naked..

Jk- Ah... god..Why are you doing this to me?...

J said as I removed her shorts leaving her naked..

Jk-ok jungkook play cool.. Just put some clothes on her and help yourself..

I put a bra and a panty on her and got to take a hoodie of mine for her.m

I made her wore the hoodie and lookes towards my boxers..

Jk- of course it has to come now.. damn it man...

I said as I got in washroom to help
Myself and came out after changing my clothes in a nightwear..

I layed down beside y/n and slowly hugged her..

I kissed her forehead and rubbed her back..

Jk- I love you so much baby.. I'll not let anyone hurt you..

I said as I removed some hair from her face..
I smiled and pulled her more closer covering both of us with the blanket making her warm and cozy..
Soon I also slept while still thinking about what happened there..

Time skip y/n POV~

I woke up feeling a little weak but not more than before..I heard some voices taking about me..

??- when will she wake up? It's been so long..

??- She's so weak..

??- Momo is busy and if we call any other doctor then it will take so much time..

??- oh wait she's moving..

??- we can see that too jimin..

Jm- hm..

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around..

??- how are you feeling now babe?

Y/n- not good but not bad..

??- Hm..Come here..

He pulled me in a hug while rubbing my back...

Y/n- Kook..

Jk- hm?

Y/n- I'm hungry..

Jin-oh yeah.. here is some food..Come here..

Jk helped me to sit on the bed while oppa put the plate of the food in front of me..

Y/n- don't you think it's too much?

J-hope- no its not.. Just eat it..

I started eating it while they kept adding more and more.. finally after 3 and a half plates of food..

Y/n- Ah I feel like I'll burst any moment..

Suga- hey you have to finish this too..

Y/n- ah no..pls...Ah kook save me..

Jk- sorry but I'm against you and yes you have to finish it..

Y/n- yah I already ate so much food..I'm a human not a pig who can eat bunch of food..I'm not gonna eat more..

I said and hid my face in jungkook's chest..

Jk- aish... fine.. hyung leave it here she will eat it later..

The boys nodded and came towards me after putting the food away..

Jin- y/n...We know how you must be feeling.. It's just we are mafias and that is how our work is done..We are so sor-

Y/n- you don't have to say sorry oppa..I know it's your work and beside that I also know that you
Guys will keep me safe so.. It's ok..

I said while everyone hugged me..

Jk-ok ok.now stop with this emotional things and...

Y/n- and?

Jk- We all are gonna watch a movie now.... Let's go..

He said and picked me up while going towards somewhere..As we reached..My jaw dropped..

Jk- you like it?

Y/n- I love it..hoe many things do you even have in your house..

Jk- First of all our house and about the things....I have much more which you haven't even seen..*smile*

He sat on a chair and put me on his lap..

All of them came and we started watching a movie..

Jk pov~~

We are now eating food together while Im feeding y/n on my lap..
As soon as she finished the food,I patted her head like a kid and picked her quala style going towards my room with my hyungs following me behind..

I made her medicines while she was being stubborn asf..As soon as she ate the medicine she requested to go to garden while I got down with her walking beside me..

Y/n- ah I'm bored..*pout*

Jk- Aren't you sleepy?

Jm-  how can she when you don't let our panda do anything.. she just sleep all day..

Y/n- yah oppa...Was that a compliment or were you scolding me?*pout*

Suga- Ah panda.. Don't be sad like that..

Y/n- hmm... ah I'm feeling dizzy..

She said stopping from the walk..

Jk- it's because the medicine has sleeping pills.. Come let's go to our room..

I said as I hold her arm but she just stumbled and fall on me while I got her and pick her up bridal style..

Jk- you are gonna sleep now... good night babe..

I said as we started going inside our room and till we reach she already slept...

I layed down and pulled her on top of me.. while my hyungs bit their bye and also left to sleep..

Cliffhanger..

To be continued..

A/n- IMMA LEAVE THIS SERIES HERE FOR SOMETINE AND CONTINUE MY VAMPIRE ONE AS THIS ONE IS GONNA HAVE SOME REST FOR A WHILE AND I DON'T WANT TO STOP WRITING SO..BY THE THANKS FOR READING..LOVE U..

To be continued....