Part-61

Jk pov~

I Pick her up as she wrap her tiny legs around my torso..

I caress her Butt as She rests her head on my shoulder...

Jk- ...I seriously wanna get out of control..

Y/n- ....I really want to... Give myself..to you koo.. But..I..I'm scared..I'm sowwy...*sniffs*..

I take her body in my front as I se her crying like a baby with a pout, sticking her lower lips out looking cute as hell..

I wipe her tears as I pick her lips...

Jk- Why is this baby crying?..

Y/n- *sigh* Seriously, I don't know, from when did I became this cringy...*chuckles* You made me cringy..

Jk- Baby! U look cute not cringy..And About me, then I didn't made u cute..Or cringy in ur words..

Y/n- What ever...

Jk- So... Should we...

Y/n- ....Can we wait? If you're ok with it?..*looks down*....*sigh* I know Im not fulfilling your needs as a gf but kook trust me, I love u and I do want to give my everything to you...It's just..Im-

Jk- Scared....I know baby... And your body is not my needs..I love YOU not your body.. Tbh, I never saw u with any lust eyes whenever I changed your clothes or saw u naked..I mean I do accept that I do got needy but I never touched u or something.. and about your fear, Then I can even wait my film life until you're ready, I'm not forcing u.. Just... Don't be scared of ME...

Y/n- ... thank u..

Jk- Mention not..

I smile as she looks down..

I pack her cheek as She smiles a little..

Meanwhile, we reach our room as I rake her with me inside our walk in closet..

Y/n- Should I choose some clothes for u?.. pwease?..

Jk- .. Ok.. Just some mafia type clothes..

Y/n- Just see!..

Jk- Ok geez..

Y/n- um..Go out.. I'll give it to u when I'll choose something..

Jk- Wae?!..

Y/n- No! Go out..

She puts her both hands on my back and started pushing me as I whining go out...

This girl aish..But it's all ok and worth it until I see that smile on her face..

Y/n pov~..

Yes.. The looks so good.. He's going to look so hot in this.. ahhh!!...

Y/n- Ko-

Jk- Yes!.. Give it to me!..

Y/n- yes go and wear it.. come fast hm?..

I push him inside the changing room as I stand while leaning against the door of the changing room...

2 mins later-

The door suddenly opens as O trip back and fell on his broad chest

I turn around as my jaw literally drop..

Jk- Wot?..

Y/n- .... You're looking-

Jk- Hot...I know.. and..

He suddenly starts taking his steps towards me as I walked backwards... Suddenly I fell backwards as I close my eyes and fell on something soft... He hovers over me and pins me down just be his chest..

Jk- This cute kook of yours can become a hot daddy in seconds...*whispers* but that's just for u..

I blush as I try to push him off me but he kiss me..I slowly return it when suddenly he slips his hand in my Top..

I shiver at his touch as he moves to my neck from my lips..I moan as he kisses some sensitive spots of mine..

Fuck it, I feel hot...

He pulls my waist having access to my Beck more as his lips then roam around mt collar bone, leaving light red hickeys..

I moan a little louder from the pleasure as I feel his hand sliding inside my bra..He Slides his 2 fingers on my nipple softly making me get weaken up just be his touches...

He lightly press my ripple between his fingers one by one as I hold his shoulders from pleasure... His lips return back to mine as he take my hand and put it on his chest..

I rub it up and down as he kisses me a little harder... He bites my lips softly as I politely give him entrance before our tongue starts fighting with each other and me loosing because of the pleasure I was having.. Meanwhile, his fingers stop as he just plays softly with my nipple then Get to my neck as he pushes my neck, deepening the kiss...

I pull his closer by his sweater as We finally break the kiss leaving a strand a thin saliva between...

Jk- That was the best kiss I ever had..

Y/n- Mine too.... and this is choo bad of u!! U made me needy and now you'll leave!!

Jk- Well, I can just go later-

Y/n- No... go now...*blushes* and this was so good...

A Teasing smirk comes on his face as he tune his nose against mine...

I smile as he here off me and I sit properly on the couch we fell on..

Jk- Your smell is still on my fingers baby..

Y/n- *blushes*.. why do u make me red!

Jk- *Chuckles* I love seeing u blush.. Especially when I make u smile with my talks..

Y/n- *blushes more*...I hate u..

Jk- I hate u too..

Y/n- YAH!..

Jk- *pulls her waist* I love u alot..

Y/n- *baby voice* Me too daddy..

Jk- .... Seriously?

Y/n- Yech...Now goo.. You are getting late..

Jk- Hmm... Take care of yourself hm?..

Y/n- Hm..Bye... Love u..

Jk- Bye.. Love u too..

He peck me for a last time before putting up on his shoulder as I Slap his butt multiple times...

We reach down as he finally put me on my feet as Everyone now take their leave...

Jimin oppa locks the door from outside as Jennie already had an extra key..

Jennie- Y/n.. Um..I just got my period, So, I'll be taking a nap hm?..If u need anything just call me and I'll leave the keys here on the table..

Y/n- Ah~, Even I have some work so it's ok u can rest...

She bids her bye and leaves upstairs as I take my phone from my pocket and open my file folders.. going through the files of our old guards, I See some details of the members being busy in my work..

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)