Part-64

Y/n pov~

Y/n- A-ani k-

Jk- Oh I'm damn serious baby..

And he starts tickling me..AGAIN..

It's like in his regular shedule...I'm seriously fed up..

Jk- Come on give it back now..

Y/n- I-AHH- no!..

Jk- You're Just creating troubles for yourself you know...I won't Stop of u didn't gave it back to me now..

He said stopping for a while...

Y/n- First of all get off my tummy and second, you're not getting it because you're always on That damn laptop!! I'm fed up of it!!...

Jk- .....Ok, you created complicated things on you're own..

And there is me again screaming and him not dropping his tips down...

Y/n- ok fine!!!! They're in-hahah-o-our closet- STOPP NOW!!..

He suddenly kissed me still tickling me as I whined under him .

A chuckle left his mouth as he stopped when suddenly the house Bell ran off..

Jk- You wanna go down?

Y/n- Mhm..

He smirked and moved hia fingers up and down right above my belly indicating he's gonna tickle me again but I push him away and hit his chest..

Jk- *laughs* Ok come on here...

He says and picks me up from my underarms as I wrap my legs around hi torso and ruffle his hair completely destroying his hairstyle..

Jk- You wanna be tickled again?

Y/n- Nah... Maybe I can tickle u this time...

Jk- Lol u can't even keep me in one place or pin me down..

Y/n- But I can tie u up and then I can torture u!!

Jk- You mean like tickle torture?

Y/n- Yeah!

Jk- Then....I can also do orgasam tortu-

Y/n- *chokes on air and coughs loudly* You jerk..

Jk- *smirk* I can be more bad by not letting u release whole night and give u kitty lic-

Y/n-Oh my gooooddddd, for God's sake will u stoop? Put me down now,we are on the door!

I said as he do as told and back hug me as I shake mt head and open the door to meet an old lady..

??- Jeon- OH MY GODDDD!!

Jk- MOM!

Mrs.jeon- YOU JEON JUNGKOOK, WHO'S SHEE?!!

Y/n- m-mom?...*GAAASSSPPPP* A-ANNEYONGHAESEO AUNTY!! JEO-C-CHOU Y/N IT ISSS!!!

..........

............

Yeah keep scrolling..

*Awkward silence op×162830736352416200292736368374747383736373837363624141820975258282726257392837365683029272626373892...

*An eternity later* (spongebob style)

Jk- mom? U still here?..

Mrs.jeon- O-oh yeah...Ah child, You don't have to bow to me, it's fine....You.. YOU SAID SHE WAS NOT HERE IN THE HOUSE!!

Jk- Yeah I-

Mrs.Jeon- HOW IN THE WORLD IS SHE HERE NOW THEN?! YOU LIED TO ME!! YOU JERKK, I'LL NOT LEAVE U TODAY!!

She said and started running behind him with her slipper in her hand..Jk came to me and threw me over his shoulder as I nearly fell backward but he hold my butt..

Mrs.jeon- where in the world are u taking he-

He went out of the house as I hit his back wanting to be placed down..

Jk- Stop hitting me! It doesnt budge me!

Y/n- THEN PUT ME-AHH!

He opened his car and care fully THREW me inside...

He sat in the front seat and took out the car keys from his pajama pocket..

And we dashed off..

Y/n- why the hell did u do that!??

Jk- Did woooott?

Y/n- you-ugh.... Never mind...

*Ding*
*Ding*
*Ding*

Jk- Oh shoot...

Y/n- What happened now?

Jk- ....I have to..Um... You trust me right...

Y/n- of course, what type of question is that..

Jk- Long story short, Im gonna act as if I have kidnapped u and you have to ask for help...

Y/n- why?

Jk- Some guys are kidnapping this girl from our spy team and shes asking for help and as we are nearby, we are going..

Y/n-But then why do "I" have to act?

Jk- So that, I'll go to the kidnappers and act like being one of them and then I'll bring the girl here in our car and for them to trust, u will be an allybie..

Y/n- .... You wanna use me as an allybie now?

Jk-No no! You didnt got me, I mea-

Y/n- Aish, its fine! Youre my boyfie, I trust u.. just bring her back safely... And NO TOUCHY TOUCHY!..

Jk- Got it Mrs.jeon!

Y/n-...*blushes*

Jk- Ok here we reach the store..

Y/n- now why are we at a store?

Jk- To buy ropes and some duct tape, for the act...

Y/n- Oh ok...

He Then went away while I waited in the car, listening some music and playing games..

A while later, he returned and gave me a peck as I continued my game..

Jk- Baby, Let me tie u up now...

Y/n- Just a min...Ok yeah done...

I put away my phone in my pocket as he parked the car in a corner and we both went into the back seat...

He tied my hands behind my back and my feet together while care fully seeking the ropes dont leave a mark or some..

Jk- I'll put the tape on youre mouth when we'll reach hm?...

Y/n-Ok-ah, btw can I have some ice cream on the way? *Baby voice*

Jk- Sure..*peck* Dont act too cute, I'll die from the cuteness... you're already too much to handle...

I chuckled as he bought me ice cream on the way and we finally reached the desired place....

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)

Bai!