Chapter 11 | A Night Shell Never Forget

"So that is everything we bought

"So that is everything we bought." Sia gushes making Luce chuckle from my bed. She is sat crossed legged next to me while Sia makes a mess of my bedroom with all her new dresses and bags.

"You means everything Mat bought." she corrects her making me chuckle falling back onto the stack of pillows on display. "So whats going on with you and Matteo, thats hug was." she pauses while thinking of a word. "Intense." she responds and I shrug my shoulders in confusion.

"Sorry i'm not sure what you're talking about." I ask and they both exchange a look like I am supposed to understand what I am being asked. I smile just as there is a knock on the door, Enzo and Matt walk in, Enzo runs over and tackles Luce on the bed next to me. I sit up and smile as Matteo is watching me.

"So what kind of dinner is this, intimate dinner party of a 'party'" I ask making Sia laugh.

"Have you met us." she chuckles, "We are our parents children. They do nothing half arsed this is probably a full on ball." she informs and Luce chuckles.

"No, most likely it is a dinner party with around 150-200 people." Luce chuckles adding to the conversation making me overthink that little bit more, not only am I meting his parents but another 188 people.

"Calm down, they will love you." Enzo says noticing my panicked expression. I nod my head turning towards Matteo who has a smile on his face while his hands are buried into his pockets.

"Your a ball on sunshine who wouldn't like you." Sia adds making me feel that little bit more calm.

"Will Elio and the guys be there." I ask and Matteo's face changed while nodding and turning around. "did I say something wrong." I ask.

"Nothing at all princess. just make sure you're ready." he announces walking out the room leaving us all confused and most importantly me in a panicked mood.

"So what do we wear to this party-dinner-ball" I question and the girls chuckle while Luce unravels herself from Enzo grasp before jumping of the bed. She runs over to me as Sia grabs my hand and we run out of my bedroom

"Where are we going." I ask as we run past Matteo who's leaning against the railing on the stairs, one hand gripping the bars while the other is burr into his pocket. He nods as we go past and I chuckle at his reaction.

"You have yet to see the closet Matteo had installed when you moved in." Sia laughs and I roll my eyes as we stand infant of two white doors.

"You do the honours." Matteo's voice chimes in from behind me as him and Enzo stand beside one another and the two girls next to me.

"Look a wardrobe really wasn't necessary." I spin around looking at him while he leans against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Well since you are now Matteo's 'girlfriend' which you made clear to everyone at the ball last week, you need to dress like the girlfriend of a." Enzo begins but Mat cuts him off with just a simple clearing of his throat.