Chapter 35 | A Bitch Named Riley

The door to the bathroom of the hotel suite opens and Mateo walks in, his suit is a black and navy check, handsome yet somehow I miss the black suit

The door to the bathroom of the hotel suite opens and Mateo walks in, his suit is a black and navy check, handsome yet somehow I miss the black suit. He watches me as I climb onto the counter curling my hair.

"why are we in Rome again?" I ask and he just shakes his head walking behind me. I place the curling iron across the counter before he puts his arms around my waist pulling me form the counter.

"don't worry about it princess, just stay by my side." he explains and I hum. I stand in nothing except my bra and panties yet somehow I don't seem phased. Once upon a time the idea of being this exposed in front of a man, better yet a man like Mateo, would have scared me yet right now I am extremely comfortable.

its been a few weeks now, and it has been niching shy of dramatic. Lucinda and Enzo are currently not speaking, she is staying with Jess which I clearly never approved off but they have been friends for years.

Alessia has gone off the grid, she is having a girls trip with her friend in there Bahamas or the Caribbean, i'm not sure which. She was a mess for a few days after the who Elio situation, I genuinely believe her feelings for him where strong and vice versa but some times thats all they are feelings, not meaning to blossom into anything romantic.

The guys are in Vegas running a few errands for Matteo, however I think he just sent them there as Enzo and Elio need to get laid. So her we are we are, me and Mateo are in Rome for a weekend and I am not sure why.

Oh and down worry, my period has been and gone and I started the pill as soon as we where in the clear. No babies yet, however I cant say the same for Lucinda and Enzo. Somehow they are going to have to either get married for Lucinda is going to have to pretty much disappear from the mafia world as she has a baby.

"Mat." I blurt out grabbing his attention as he looks up from his phone, he is leaning against the door way. On hand in his pocket and the other wrapped around his phone. He hums in response as he stands up straight as he looks at me.

"What if I was pregnant." I ask and he chuckles walking towards me. The closer he gets to me the more my heart quickens in pace, his eyes glued on mine then he slides his hands around my waist and down the small of my back un til the reach my ass.

"Then." he says lifting me up, my arms wrap around his neck as my legs cling to his waist as he gently places me down on the sink and stands in-between my legs. "We would deal with it then. Better than Enzo and Lucinda are dealing with it." he chuckles running using hands up my body and brushing my hair from my shoulder.

"Promise, you wouldn't flip out the way Enzo has. That we will deal with anything together." I explain and he nods his head.

"I promise."he adds placing a small kiss on my lips. His firm lips meet my glossy ones and the small kiss turns into much more as the fire burns under my skin. His tongue slides along my lip collection got gloss as the slips it inside.