Chapter 28 | Formed in the Devil's eyes

Somehow we survived dinner with no complication other than Alexander commenting on my girls ass, yet she seemed to not allow the comment to bother her

Somehow we survived dinner with no complication other than Alexander commenting on my girls ass, yet she seemed to not allow the comment to bother her. She sits at the bar with Cousins Sofia and Sienna. The two girls are the closest to Gianna's age, they're twenty one. Gianna seems to be having a good time getting to know them as the Romano's stand on the right side of the room. The Russo's the left.

Her laugh radiated off the walls as her smile does her face. Her cute dimples show on her cheek as she smiles, then the light hits her face, the earring she is wearing glisten against the light reflecting her eyes making them shine. More than usual.

My attention is turned to Alexander across the room who seems to be making his way towards her. I nod my head in his direction and everyone watch him approach her, the panic flashes across her face as she sees him.

She immediately scans the room for me and I just nod my head with a smirk lifting my glass. "Finally. I can knock the shit out of him." I huff watching from a distance. Everyone knows the Morello's are cheats. They simply want what they cant have, its in their nature. They also think they have a way with ladies, through they money and fast cars. However that means nothing when it's all shallow hearted.

"Brother you 'can't knock the shit out of him' for simply talking to her." Lorenzo clarifies and I hum in response.

"He's going to make a move. I bet my fucking house on it." I announce. "Its in his blood." I explains watching as he steps that little bit closer to her, my blood boils yet I calm myself down thinking of how satisfying it is going to be to smash his face across the bar.

He turns to look at me and I raiser my whiskey glass finishing it, as I place the glass down he pulls her towards him and his hand slides down her ass. "Right i've seen enough." I huff standing up, with such force my chair falls hitting the ground.

I begin walking over toward Alexander and Gianna, in the corner of my eye I see his men standing as they notice me yet Enzo and Giovanni make their way over to him. I approach Gianna who is uncomfortably squirming away from him as he continues to feel her up.

With one brutally emotion filled shove Gianna lands back on her stool at the bar and Alexander is a few feet way. "Gianna over there." I command and she quickly jumps down form the bar rushing towards my mother who is smiling at her. My mother never liked the Morellos, more importantly Alexander as he tried this on with Clarissa years ago.

I take a mental note at Gianna responding to my command and the tone of my voice before I clench my fist smashing it against the side of Alexander's face. "So this one is different from Clarissa." he chuckles as he runs his thumb over his freshly bust lip.

"I see why through, definitely more obedient." he chuckles and one agin I smash my fist against his nose feeling is snap to the side. He doesn't seem to be fighting back which is making this that little bit less satisfying.