Chapter 13 | A Date with an Old Friend

The suns beats down on my face and I gasp as I open my eyes, I quickly close them burying my head into the pillow beside me

The suns beats down on my face and I gasp as I open my eyes, I quickly close them burying my head into the pillow beside me. I take a deep breath I quickly sit up opening my eyes as the familiar scent of Matteo fills my nose. I shoot up looking around to realise I am in a room which is definitely not mine, the whole room is completely different to mine, if anything the exact opposite. Mine is white gold and pale pink however this is a very black and grey toned room.

I look around the room and I can just feel the confused expression cross my face as I wonder why the hell I am in Matteo's room. I untangle my legs from the sheets as I climb out of bed, my skirt flows down to the floor.

I make my way out the room and stumble through the halls towards my bedroom, what the hell is going on. I sit down on my bed for a moment before I stand up and make my way out my bedroom and down the hall towards the wardrobe room. Im not sure why Mat thought it was necessary to build me a wardrobe but it was very generous.

I look through the dresses in greater detail than I did yesterday as my eyes fix on a beautiful beige slip dress with a floral paten embroidered in several areas. The straps are slim however fitting to the size, the neck line is low showing of cleavage however the style of the dress shows that it is acceptable.

The phone begins to ring just as I slip out of my clothes into the dress. I begin to pull the dress up just as the phone on the wall begins to ring, I sigh before I begin to rush. The phone rings out and I just continue to reach behind em and pull the zip up the dress. The phone begins to ring again, "Im coming." I shout at the phone.

I walk around the room towards the phone hooked on the wall, I take the phone off the hook brining it to my ear. "Hello." I huff through the speaker hearing someone's voice on the other end of the phone.

"Gianna." I hear a familiar voice, the second my name comes out his mouth I instantly know its Matteo.

"Hey." I say jumping on the couch landing on my stomach with a thud, I giggle to myself making him chuckle through the phone.

"You ok princess." he asks, his accent thick through his voice making a smile instantly creep across my face. Oh shit I got it bad. I hum through the phone while my legs swing in the air as I lay on my stomach with my head resting on the arm of the couch.

"There is a dinner I need to attend in Milan this evening, i'm on my way home now. Sia has packed you a bag and it's in the trunk of the car. Are you ready?" He asks, my eyes widen as I process his words.

"am I coming with, sorry if that seemed obvious." I reply and he chuckles, I hear a car door shut through the phone then an engine purr to life. "What about Marcus" I ask and he chuckles.

"I will be home in twenty minute. Enzo is calling i'm going to have to hang up doll. Ill see you soon." he rushes before the line goes dead and white noise blurs through he line, I sigh climbing off the couch and hook the phone back on the wall.