Chapter 14 | Tequila Sunrise Damage

"Gianna, you're going to have to wake up

"Gianna, you're going to have to wake up." Matteo huffs pulling the sheets from my body, I grown from the light making him sigh. "Gianna." he scolds as I burry my head into the pillows ignoring him. His voice is filled with authority and I chuckle as his voice gets more and more annoyed.

His hands grip my ankles pulling me away from the pillows and down the edge of the bed, "Gianna I will literally drop you in the bath if I have to." he scolds making me giggle spinning around.

"You wouldn't dare." I say sticking my tongue out however he isn't having it as he leans down throwing me over his shoulder caring me through the hotel room. I look over his shoulder back at the mess we made last night, there is wine and chocolates thrown all over the room as well as my dress from last night. No its not what you think, we just came back and I drank a little to much so I was messing around while Matteo made sure I didn't fall off the balcony.

striding through the room into the bathroom I gasp when the sound of water running hits my ears. "NO Matteo." panic laced through my voice, I shake my head while I lick my legs. "Please." I shout looking at the smile on his face through the mirror. "Matteo you drop me in that water ill pull you in with me. Your dressed this could be very bad for you." I huff.

"Fine." he huffs dropping my gently down on the floor. back away from him as soon as he places me down, "ill order room service while you get ready." he explains.

"why." I ask making his eyebrows frown.

"your drinking two days in a row, you've slept all day by the way. You need stomach to line your stomach before you start drinking again." he explains and I nod my head, what he is saying makes sense but what i'm unsure about is that he drank way more than I did yet he woke up early in the morning, he was even sat filling out paper works at seven in the morning.

I shoo him out the bathroom closing the door behind him, I don't bother locking the door because there is only me and Matteo in there room. "can you pick my outfit out for me please?" I ask him.

"Ok, what kind of dress?" he shouts back, I begin undressing myself then stepping in the bath. My heart almost melts in my chest as I look at the bath, there are bubbles as well as petals in the water, there is a hot chocolate on the side making me smile to myself.

"any dress, match it to your suit please." I call back stepping into the water, as I sit down the water water rises, I quickly stop the water flowing into the bath. I lay down soaking in the bath while I hear Matteo.

"shit." he hisses to himself and I chuckle.

"what did you do." I call back. There is a knock on the door, he walks in making my eyes widen however when I notice he has his hand covering his eyes while his left one holds out a navy striped suit blazer.

"This colour or the one i'm wearing?" he asks and I chuckle. He is seriously asking me what to wear, "also you mention that I asked you you're in for it Mis Ramirez." he jokes and I giggle.