Chapter 12 | Neglect Is A Burden For The Soul

The sun hits my face brining my out of my sleep, I quickly realise I am being weighed down however they body is small and fragile as it weighs nothing

The sun hits my face brining my out of my sleep, I quickly realise I am being weighed down however they body is small and fragile as it weighs nothing. I open my eyes, looking down to see Gianna passed out of my chest, she still has her outfit on from last night however I did call Luce and she walked me through how to take her makeup off. I tried as best as I can but I still see a slight shimmer of glitter on her eyes. Her hair is spread across my chest as it covers her face and the majority of my body.

I sigh dropping my head back on the pillow thinking of a way I can get out of bed without waking her. I wrap my arms around her back and pull her closer before rolling her onto her back, she shuffles as I let go and pull away but she doesn't wake, thankfully.

I climb out of bed pulling the sheets back over her body before waking into my bathroom, I look over to my sink to see the mess I made last night trying to take her makeup off but its the thought that counts. I make my way through the bathroom and proceed to get ready for the next 40 minutes.

I decided on simple black slacks and a crips black shirt today, differing from my usual white shirt, the black Gianna once said my tattoo compliment against however I don't see the difference. I debate on wearing a jacket however decide against as i'm only filling out paper work today, I slide my feet ingot my desk shoes before walking out back into my bedroom.

She is still asleep in bed yet she has rolled over and is now hugging my pillow, her leg is wrapped around the sheets showing of her beautiful smooth legs. Due to the slit in her dress, her position has made the material fall behind her and shows off her legs and the bottom of her ass perfectly.

I chuckle watching her before I make my way out my bedroom and into the hallway, so I guess your wondering how she ended up in my bed instead of her own. Well she was that tired she fell asleep in the car last night. I was talking to Luce and she was explain how to remove her makeup and by the time I figured that out I could not physically arse myself to carry her back to her bedroom so she slept in my bed. Did I like it? Yes. Do I wish it was a daily occurrence? Yes. Will she freak when she wakes up? most like. But do I regret it? Not one bit, that was the best sleep i've had in a while regardless wake up to someone is strange after sleeping by myself for so long but I don't mind. Gianna's different to other girls, most importantly she is everything Clarissa is not. Making her that little bit more annoying yet irresistible.

I shake my head as I walk into the kitchen to be greeted by Marcus, I run my hand across his fur while he stand in front of me. I think he has taken a liking to Gianna which i'm glad about, the last thing I need is him biting the hell out of her while I am at work. I open the patio doors at the back of the kitchen and he runs out across the lawn, for a second I thought he was heading for the pool however her changed direction last minute.

"Morning shit face." Gio announces taking my by surprise as he walks into the kitchen, Giovanni and I have been best friend since i can remember. My Fathers right hand man was Gio's father leading to us growing up together, he has been the only person in the world I would trust who isn blood related. He is different to the rest of my 'friends' his loyalty runs deep leaving him more like family than a friend. Although he will never be Enzo, he is closest to that bond of brotherhood.