four: are you okay?

"Fuck! Shit!" Sam yells, running to her. Kate and Simon run up, tapping her on the arm.

"What the fuck happened?" Deena stutters, groaning in pain.

"Fuck, fuck! I'm so sorry," Sam sighs, putting her hand on deena's arm.

"Hold on. You threw the dart?" Kate asks.

"No, I didn't. But if I hadn't of finished at the time I did, then he wouldn't of thrown the dart at the time that he did," Sam says, "somebody get a bandage!"

"Here," Sam says, pulling off her jacket and putting it around the dart. "Don't blame yourself for that," Deena sighs, "it's not your fault, Sam."

"Okay, this is gonna hurt," Sam says, pulling out the dart. "Motherfucker!" Deena yells in pain. Sam quickly applys her jacket to the wound. "Hey, you okay?" Kate asks, and Deena faintly nods. "We need to clear her airway!" Simon jokes.

"Stop it, you dick," Deena laughs. She opens her eyes and see's Sam, staring at her, concern visible on her face. "Thank you," Deena smiles, putting her hand on Sam's leg. "Anytime," she smiles. But she freezes feeling Deena's cold hand touch her bare skin. Now wasn't the time to freeze like that, as Deena was in clear need of help. But with Deena's soft fingernails trailing on Sam's leg as she stares at her, she didn't know what to do, her heart pounding.

"Sam!" The boy who had ran into Deena yells, making Sam unfreeze, "Sam, what the hell? Why're you helping this weirdo?"

"This what now?" Simon says, getting up on his feet.

"Weirdo, nerd, depressed. Would any of those words work better for you?"

"No, but you shutting up would," Simon smiles.

The boy throws a punch at simon, but he misses, kicking him in the nuts. "Think again before you mess with me and my friends."

The man groans in pain, everybody laughing as he runs into the house. He cries in the house, having a fool just being made or himself. But he is a fool.

Deena stares at Sam, a small smile forming on her face. Sam smiles back, putting one hand on her face. "Can I pick you up and get you inside? It's not gonna be too comfortable laying on this hard floor whilst you just got a dart thrown into you."

Deena nods, and Simon and Kate help pick her up. They bring her inside the house and plop her onto the bed upstairs. "Hey, can one of you stay with her while I get some antibiotics and a bandage?" Sam asks, and Kate and Simon nod.

"You doing okay, Deena?" Kate asks.

"Mmmph," Deena groans, "I could go for some, beer," she stutters. "Deena, I don't think thats a good idea," Kate responds.

"Come on katie! She's not driving home tonight no matter what with that arm. Get the girl some beer," simon defends.

"Fine," Kate says, "you watch her. Keep your hand on the sweater. Don't move it."

Simon nods, and Deena mouths thank you to the blonde boy. He nods, patting her on the back. "Let's get drunk Deena!" he cheers.

Sam walks back in, sitting Deena up. "Okay, Simon, remove the sweater," she says, and Simon nods, removing the bloody sweater off of her arm.

Sam washes the wound, then applies the antibiotic. She puts a bandage on and then covers it in white bandage wrap. Kate walks back into the room, placing the beer on the stand next to her. Deena sits up, taking a sip of the beer.

"T-Thank you Kate," she laughs, putting her hand on Sam's cheek, "thank you Sammmmm."

"Yeah. no problem," Sam smiles.