NEW STORY

hi! thank you guys so much for reading and supporting my story, it means so much to me that you guys think my writings worth the read :]

thank you especially for your comments, they mean a lot and most make me laugh a lot so im always looking forward to seeing you guys comments!

i hope you were satisfied with the ending and i feel sad that i have to end it but i dont have many more ideas for this book!

which is why im making a new sameena book!

its titled "doomed" and should be out soon after i upload this. lots of drama and twists in it and im really excited for you guys to read it!

again, thanks for all your support on when it rains, i appreciate you guys so much and i hope you enjoyed it! also i plan on making more sameena books and sometimes a sarah fier x hannah miller book, so i hope if you guys choose to read those when theyre out that you enjoy them also !

also, a quick question: please answer genuinely, dont have the answer just be something i wanna hear

how do you guys feel about authors notes? or do i just keep the chapters how they are? if anything, i could put them in the comments honestly.

but i wanna interact with people who read my books more, so idk. i can reply to you guys comments possibly, i dont know, whatever works!

hope you enjoyed :D