CHAPTER 9

HINAHANAP AKO ah? Seriously? What nonsense! Kung totoo man 'yon, imposibleng hindi niya ako makikita. Tutal, hindi naman ako gaanong lumayo sa pwesto kung saan niya ako iniwan.

Knowing him from the story, he used to sleep around with different women. Maybe he's doing 'that' now. Fortunately, looks like he's not going to be home tonight. Whatever. Who cares about him? I don't.

Itinuro sa akin ng magandang maid kung saang kwarto inilagay ng ni Manong Guilbert ang mga gamit ko. "Umm, what's your name?" Hindi ko na napigilang tanong sa kanya.

"Sherley." Medyo alangan niyang sagot. Pilit akong napangiti. Ah, that name is so familiar~

If I'm remembering it correctly, this woman is one of Lucas' bedmates and sex partners. Damn! Napaka-inosente ng mukha ng babaeng nasa harapan ko ngayonn kaya hindi ko lubos akalain.

Ang tinik talaga ng lalaking 'yon.

"Ah, okay. Sherley, you may go. I hope we get along well." Sabi ko nalang. Tipid siyang tumango saka umalis.

Napangiti ako pagkapasok ko sa kwarto. The room is, spacious, neat and it's so cool. And it's interior is black and white. Good Lord! Buti nalang hindi siya pink or yellow or whatever.

Sobrang naiirita ako sa mga childish at girly na kulay. I used to deal with them a hundred of times when I was young. And I literally experienced being a child twice. I'm not so happy about it.

I quickly took a bath and switch into pyjamas. Ang weird nga lang na parang may bawas na yung bath soap at shampoo mga kung ano mang gamit sa panligo pero hindi ko na iyon pinagtuunan ng pansin. Maybe, there was a guest who used To occupy this room before at nakalimutan lang linisan ang bathroom.

Agad akong humiga sa black velvet na kama pagkatapos kong magblow-dry ng buhok. Ah, life!

The bed is surprisingly soft and comfortable. Oh, shoot! I'm slowly falling asleep. I inhaled in the pillow.

"It smells like someone." Mahina kong sabi saka tuluyang nakatulog.

I headed home after doing a bitch that I met in three days ago. She just showed infront of me on my way to the shore and pulled me in some deserted place. It was dirty and nasty. Just how I always like it.

The first time my mother brought up the topic of marriage, I hated it. I was just a kid before and she's already pestering me about that nonsense. I kept declining her persuasion to meet that certain 'girl' until we finally migrated to U.S. I thought that was the end of her obsession about this marrying stuff but unfortunately, she didn't give it up. Even when in States, she kept showing me about thousands of photos of my 'future wife', most of which were stolen shots.

What I saw in the pictures didn't excite me at all. She's just pretty, that's all. I had a harem of woman that were sexier, prettier and more mature than that thing. I was almost sure that she would be boring to play with. Almost.

But when I finally met the girl, I'm kinda astounded. She's a lot prettier in person than in pictures, and I felt something fierce and rebellious that lies under her small face. I found her attitude refreshing. Am I interested in her? Maybe I am? Maybe I'm not? Who cares?

After all, I'm still not going to get married.

As I went inside our house, a maid attempted to approach me. Her name's Sherley, the girl I fucked the other day. I really didn't expect her to be that kind of woman, yet I admit, I had fun with her. But that was it.