CHAPTER 38

CHAPTER 38.

I STAYED at the mall for about ten minutes more to calm my nerves and to collect the right composure. Hindi ko matanggal sa isip ko si Olivia. And I feel so guilty because I'm actually feeling wary and suspicious of her.

Ilang minuto rin bago ko napagdesisyunan na umuwi nalang para mag-isip ng plano para sa painting shop ko. I dashed towards the parking lot to get my ride. Punong-puno ng alalahanin ang utak ko habang lutang akong naglalakad patungo sa sasakyan ko. I grabbed my keys and before I could beep my car, something from my peripheral caught my attention.

Oh my Lord! Now I can't seem to think about Olivia anymore.

In the dark side of the parking lot, there were two guys making out. Yes, they were making out! Like two guys in the open who are now casually swallowing each other's mouth. But that's not the issue! The thing that rocked my world to the core is that I knew both of them! There is my dear Fred that's currently being pinned on the wall like some kind of prey but that's a given, the one that that I didn't expect is the predator that's now preying on him.

Holy shi--- Kyle? That stinking womanizer Kyle Summers?

I gaped at them unbelievingly for about a couple of seconds. But when I realized what they are doing about now, I panicked and accidentally pressed down to beep my car that is just a fucking span away from them! Okay, I feel so stupid for disturbing them but how can I freaking calm down when I'm still baffled for forever and Kyle was suddenly about to unbuckle my friend Frederick's belt? 

I gasped a bit when when Kyle groaned in annoyance before turning his head to me. Natigilan din si Fred nang nakita ako at pagkatapos niyang mapagtanto na nandito nga ako ay nagmamadali niyang inayos ang sarili saka tumikhim.

I laughed dryly and awkwardly looked at them. Kyle was staring at me without any emotion which is surprising since he's always all happy-go-lucky and flirty and whatsoever. Is he annoyed that I disturbed them? Hey, he should be thankful for it!

'Dude, I just save you from a possible sex scandal issue so stop glaring!'

That's what I want to say but there's really more to it. Like, did I just find out something that I shouldn't? Come to think of it, Kyle had always been with girls. He's been nothing but hooking up and sleeping around with girls. But just now, I've caught him making out with a guy. And my friend on top of that! In conclusion, I just accidentally discovered his possibly biggest darkest secret, right?

While on the other hand, Fred is obviously panicking.

"Laine, er.. he's George and he's kind of straight. I'm actually the one who initiated the kiss because he's hot and handsome---"

"You don't need to cover for me. She knows me." Pagputol ni Kyle sa sinabi ni Fred. I raised a brow at the two of them. George, huh? I think I'm starting to get a hang of their situation.

"He's my Lucas' friend." I shortly said to Frederick who looked confused.

"Oh," tipid na reaksyon lang niya.

I faced Kyle who's been constantly glaring at me for unknown reason. Instead of being intimidated, I returned a glare with the same intensity. I don't know what he's up to but base on how I've known him so far, he's the kind of person that you would want to avoid if you don't want to be pathetically miserable. There's not a single girl who didn't literally cry begging after being played by him. And I wouldn't want that to happen to my friend.

"I won't tell this to Lucas and the others so if you're not any serious with Fred, don't give him false hope." Madiin na wika ko. His eyes dimmed and he's shotting me a very dangerous glare. I didn't let it faze me though, Lucas' glare was more intimidating or maybe it's because Lucas is the only one who can make me submit myself.