SPECIAL CHAPTER

LUCIFER CREST FARADAY

IT WAS A BLISSFUL NIGHT for me and for my friends as we celebrate the upcoming end of school and the positive thought that were turning fourth year college except Eudoxus, the yongest in our squad.

We were in a certain bar near my condo unit to get wasted and have some fun. We literally having fun, an unlimited drinks and a lady besides us make our night great and hot.

That's how me and my friends define the word fun. Drinks, girl and of course money!

But all of that is fading, I am sure that we aren't good guys and we easily lost the appetite for the ladies besides us. I just smirk.

"Leave! You are such a boring hoe." Joles just grunted savagely. The woman beside him got shock and became uncomposed.

"You too, Can't you just touch me without my orders? what's the sense of being a whore if you are having a second thought to pleasure a man? Get off me!" Arcle sniff the neck of the woman beside him while saying those words.

"You are not an exception, you can leave our table." I whisper to the girl beside me.

Eudoxus just slightly push the girl in his side and didn't say anything. Still the good boy of his mom e?

We smirk when the four ladies get out in our sofa. Joles even shake his head as a sign that he was disappointed.

"I think we're wrong choosing this bar, This place is for babies!" Arcle snap and drink his beer in a bottoms up.

"It's wild though?" Eudoxus said while looking at the dance floor.

We all look at where he is looking and we saw some partners almost having sex while dancing. How cheap? Cant they afford a hotel room?

"Wanna play?" Joles ask the three of us. That's childish!

"Stop your nonsense Joles!" I snap at him, showing my disapproval.

"Everything is nonsense for you, can't you just play along?" He said in an irritated tone.

"Stop, were not here to fight!" Eudoxus said in between.

"What do you mean by the play you've mention?" Arcle ask, I know that he find the word play boring.

"A dare game." Joles said in a playful way.

"Do you mean, truth or dare?" In a wrinkled eyebrows, Arcle asked Joles.

"No truth, just dare! Idiot!" Joles grunted.

"Deal." Eudoxus approved.

" 'Kaay..." What can I do? Joles want to play and Eudoxus agree, I don't want to be called as kill joy.

Arcle also agree so Joles started na game.

"It's my turn, reconcile on what you three wanted me to do, and vice versa." He stated. He flick his finger as a cue for us to think of any dare for Joles.

After a second we decided and smirk.

"Give us a panty from any woman in here Joles!" Arcle spilled the bean.

We laugh as how confident Joles was when he stands up. We were just sitting and looking at whatever craziness Joles doing. Not a moment later he is walking toward our place with his big smile while waving a hot pink lacy underwear of a woman.

"Woah! That's fast Big bro!" Amusement is audible in Eudoxus voice.

"Easy peasy." Joles answer full of hisself .