THE BEGINNING

Nellie Oersteid an eighteen years old, graduating student of senior high school. As she devoted herself that she will give her virginity to her soon to be husband an unfortunate thing happened to her, she never thought that enjoying the bar with her friend will be her nightmare. The night she lost her V-card with the unkown person.

Dancing sensually with the man she met in the bar was amazingly hot and a first time for her. Sharing the intimate touch were great but it is so frustrating because the man's face was blurry, unclear but he has a great body, a lovely smell and most of all to die for skill in bed.

As the months had passed, what if they bump into each other again?

What if the man who will captured her heart is the man who took her virginity?

How and when will she notice that the popular guy in her college was the man whom she invited to have a one night stand with her?

How will she deal with the truth that her sweet but mix signal lover was her virginity destroyer?

Is it normal to still loved him or better yet leave him? After all that man is the reason why she lose so much self-worth.

To leave the man who gives her unpredictable emotions, who make her experience the ups and down of the word relationship...

Does leaving is the best answer to heal a broken heart?

VERDYxx
Votes and comments are highly appreciated 😉

Consequences Of Loving You - COMPLETED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें