CHAPTER 17

Chapter 17

L.C.F

It's been six long years, I never thought that I will survive those years without her. I don't know where to find her, I don't know where to start. I am so clueless.

I never really meant what I have said to her. Gipit lang ako pero alam kong hindi sapat na dahilan iyon para saktan siya.

The moment she left my condo while in the arms of Joles I felt a sting in my heart. My legs shakes when I heard what her last words for me that night.

I am so sorry Nellie, ayaw kong masaktan ka pero naduduwag ako.

Rejection is the least I need in this world. I have been facing rejection since I was young with my parents decision and facing it again through her will he the death of me.

Afraid to be rejected, I'm such a fool to make Nellie feel that way.

I regret everything in the end and it's too late to contemplate with that.

PUMASOK ako sa isang sikat na restaurant at nilibot ang tingin ko. I have a meeting right now and my clients are already in the area. Ako nalang ang wala sa salo-salo dahil bago ako lumabas ng kumpanya ay dinumog ako ng maraming tanong ng mga reporter.

Everyone wants to know the real condition of my father but my family isn't ready to tell them any information. Baka lumaki lang ang ulo ng mga kakompetensya namin sa negosyo kung malaman nilang mahina na ang daddy ko.

My eyes stock in the corner of the place, thereI saw my girl with her current boyfriend, Joles Dimity Buena and its suck! 

Seeing them glowing with so much happiness break my heart but the most painful that cause me to question every wrong decision I made is they're with a kids.

They look a complete and happy family.

They really have a kids?

Nakadalawa sila?

How?

I just look at them, feeling ko nabato ako sa kinatatayuan ko. It fucking hurt like a hell.

I just felt my jaw clenching and my breath stopped.

Hindi ako makagalaw, ni hindi ko maihakbang paalis ang mga paa ko hanggang sa dumako ang tingin sa akin ni Nellie.

I was shock that our orbs met but when I saw in her eyes how happy she is, I realized that I already lost my second chance. fuck it, it was killing me softly. 

May nakita pa akong klase ng emosyon sa mga magaganda niyang mata pero hindi ko iyon pinansin even the word she mouthed. Mabilis akong tumalikod at naglakad palayo.

It was an unmanly act but it was the only way to save my heart, my life, and my soul to shatter into million pieces.

Hindi ko namalayan ang mga luhang kumawala sa mga mata ko. Damn ang bakla ko. Mabilis ko itong pinunasan at sumakay na sa Ferrari ko at mabilis itong pinatakbo pauwi sa bahay.

I don't care if I'm over speeding, I just want to go home and drink any liquor I have on my mini bar.

The meeting I was going to attend to also fade in my mind, the only thing that revolves in it is the sight I just seen earlier.

"I really wanted to pursue you babe, but seeing how happy you all are I just can't find the strength to wreck the family you have right now. I am six years late to atone my mistakes in the past."

Nang makarating ako sa bahay ay hindi ko na pinarada sa garahe ang sasakyan ko tinabi ko lang ito at hinagis sa guard ang susi. Nang makapasok ako sa loob ng kabahayan mabilis kong tinungo ang bar counter sa kusina. This is the only way to escape my pain.