Ep 2-Hello Korea

?POV-At night

?: kids come down.

?:What happened dad?why did you came suddenly weren't you on a business trip ?

?:I came few hours ago,I want to tell something to you all ,call everyone jimin

Jimin called everyone

(Every one came down)

?:Dad what do you want to tell us?

Dad:I want to say that I have a girlfriend (gf)

?:What !Who is she ?(he asked in angry tone yet calm)

Dad:She is love of my life (he said smiling like an psycho and smirking)

jimin:Are you sure dad it's love or obsession?

Dad:I am sure jimin ,She is the first person I love after your mom.

Jimin:Who is she ?is she rich like us or a gold digger?

Dad:She isn't gold digger, instead when she fall in love with me she didn't knew me.

"Dad we aren't interested in your so called love story" in annoyed tone.

Dad:oh I just got distracted from the point.

" So what should we do if you have a girlfriend " in a sleepy voice.

Dad:it's nothing Suga ,I just want to tell you all that they will be coming on dinner this week.

Suga:What do you mean by "Them"?

Dad:She has a daughter,also your future sister.

"WT- I am not gonna accept her " Jimin yelled but stopped when his father death glare at him.he gulp.

Dad: Whatever they are coming and if you mistreat your future mother and sister then I won't leave you taehyung .(he said in a scary tone)

"But does she know what work we do "?one of his son asked.

Dad: No ,Jin not yet .

Jin:then when are you gonna tell her?you know it's not safe for them.

Dad:I know that's why I am planning to get married .

What!!!Everyone (x Dad) shouted

"How long you both are dating?jimin asked

Dad:for 8 months.

" What! and you are telling us now to attend your wedding " yelled loudly.

Dad: Don't yell at me Taehyung (he said in annoyed tone)

Taehyung:but how can you do it to us(he said in disbelief)

Dad:I didn't do anything and stop asking me questions and go to sleep.

All nodded except taehyung cause they don't want to make him more angry Namjoon drag Taehyung with him cause he knows if he left him with dad he would end up fighting with dad and consequences
won't be good

Y/n POV

I am packing right now cause me and mom are moving back to Korea I used to live in Korea but after that incident we moved in America I am nervous cause I don't want to move there again but I have no choice cause my moms "boyfriend" lives in Korea and he is rich I have heard but I don't care cause I have everything I need my mom works hard for me to give me everything I want and mom also got a job in Korea's one of biggest company.

“Are you done baby,come fast we will miss our flight" mom shouted from down stairs.

“ yes mom " I got down with my suitcase.

Airport Outfit

You don't need makeup cause you are a natural beauty and you aren't much interested just put a lip balm and done

Time skip-after arrived in Korea

Y/n POV

Me and mom got out of airport waiting for my cousin brother who is late ,suddenly someone shouted my name.

End of y/n POV

Y/n-shi

Y/n saw back and got a bone breaking hug

?:you know I missed you so much y/n-shi

Y/n:yah!oppa I can't breathe

?:opps , sorry

“Sorry for ruining your bro-sis moment but I am also here" mom said.

?:oh yeah , aunty I missed you (he said while hugging her)

Mom:I missed you too (hugging back)

Y/n: how's aunty and uncle ?

?:They are fine but you look like you are becoming from potato to a Pumpkin (he said teasing her)

Y/n:yah oppa I hate you .(she said cutely )

?:aww so cute ,ok let's go or else your aunt will eat me alive.

Mom: Okay let's go

Author nim here

Hey I wanna say that I will use a random name as y/n cousin brother if you can suggest comment me

And yeah I am an multi k-pop fan but I don't ship anyone nor I want to ,so no hate comments

And love yourself stream PTD

And I purple you 💜💜..

If my story is boring don't worry next ep is interesting so stay tuned