Ep 30

Preview

Yn POV

I am locked in this room for nearly 2 hours I decided to roam in the room well what can I do I know my brothers will come soon. I was roaming in bedroom I saw a photo frame but it was on floor I was going to see it but... Ahhhhhhh
------------------------------------

I heard someone's scream. I tried to open the door but failed I heard a gunshot and someone's scream again I looked out of the window and saw some people fighting and shooting each other. Someone the door I look back in fear and saw Jungkook (Jk) I was in verge of tears seeing blood on his shirt and face he wiped his face with his hand breathing heavily.

"Jungkook" I said

Jk: We don't have time let's get out of here quickly from here.

I nodded my head jungkook took my hand we were in the living room running but a guard came in front and hold a gun Jungkook was going to take out his gun but guard stopped him but pointing gun on me.

" Don't you dare to move or I will shoot her" The guard said.

Jungkook raised his both hands up I was controlling my anger to not kill him.

Guard: You mf just let my boss come I will make you polish my shoes
(to jungkook)

Ok that's enough of my patients I made the gun slip out of his hands and hold it pointing at him.

Guard: keep that gun down

Fool did he thought I would listen to him like a five year old kid? "Pathetic bastard" I said and shoot his knee he screamed in pain I just smirked and took jungkook's hand whose jaw was wide open
and ran outside.

End of Yn POV

Yn: how to run from here we are in middle of the forest.

Jungkook: We have a car

Yn: Where?

Jungkook: in front of you

A car stopped in front of them

Yn: cool

Jungkook: I know I am

Yn: I Was talking about the car

Jungkook: I am still cool

Yn looked at him in disbelief and sat in the car jungkook followed her and sat they drove off to their so called Mansion.

The car reached the mansion

On the other hand BTS (x jungkook) killed Ray and his men before Yn and Jungkook came home after coming home Yn hugged them.

Suga: You ok?

Yn: Yeah

Suga: Ok then go to your room and have some rest.

Yn nodded

Yn POV

I am in my room I locked the windows and closed the curtains as soon as I enter not repeating my mistakes again and looked for my gun in my bag and found it! I sighed gonna keep it loaded always from now on. I laid in my bed usually I don't sleep early but I was tired today and I drifted in my dreamland where I am a famous singer. (A/n: What's your dream)

End of Yn POV

Yn: Let me sleep bitch.

A/n: Language lady

Yn: oh shut up

A/n: let's continue our story...

With this Yn slept

On the other side

??

"Sir, your brother died"

"hmm"

"S-sir"

"thinking why I am not sad about my brother's death right?"

"y-yes" the person hesitate

" neither we love nor we ever talked after our parents died we separate our ways when he got adopted by a rich family, (sigh) life is hard but I have someone in my life now whom I want to cherish"

"I hope you live your life happily with your loved ones" the person bowed and was shocked because the man who is his boss bowed back at him he thought he bowed because he is elder than but still kept a smile and went out.

"happy? My happiness! I need her she is my happiness my happiness I am coming to you" the man said and got up from his seat and ran out.

After sometime

"Ugh her window is locked Fvck I wanted to see her so bad" the man growled and kicked the gate hearing a loud bark of dog the man flinched.

"What a bad luck I have I wanted to see her but she locked her window and closed the curtains, Wait let's call him" the man started to dial someone's no.

"hey" the man said.

"What is it at this late? A new mission?" The person on the call said in sleepy tone.

"Kinda mission for you" the man said.

"What?" The person on the call said.

"Yn is sleeping" the man said.

"ofcourse she is sleeping, I am sleeping you are the only zombie here" the person on the call said annoyed.

"Nah not a zombie but devil in love" The man said smiling cheekily.

"Why did you called me this late" the person on the call said in ' I am so done with you' tone.

"I want to see her" the man said whining.

"ok I will do something but just for 2 mins okay?" The person on the call said.

"OK" the man said excitedly and hung up.

Yn POV

I was peacefully sleeping when my phone started buzzing.

Yn: hello (sleepy tone)

?: Umm Yn what's up bro

Yn: My standards

?: Haha you are so funny

Yn: Wait who are you?

?: Check my id you will know my number Is saved in your contact list.

Yn checked it and saw

Who is it? Guess

Don't forget to vote 😉💜