Ep 22

Preview

Yn:My mom?

V:No
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yn:oh

V:you know you look like mom same eyes same face. She was a bit short tempered but she was the sweetest ,She used to be troubled taking care of 8 of us but make sure to love everyone same.

I frowned

Yn:Why 8 ?you are seven brothers ...then?

V:We used to have a sister she was a adorable little girl but...

Yn:What happened to her?

V:She died

Yn:When

V:She was 7

Yn:how did she die

(A/N:dumb Yn think before you speak)

V:that's not your business (coldly)

I didn't say anything but stay silent I am scared of his duality is he the one who cried in front of me few hours ago I sigh and was about to get up but V held my wrist I turned around facing him.

V:I am sorry I am trying really hard to be normal and erase my coldness.(crying and hugging yn)

Yn:it's ok don't worry (hugging back)

V:Can you stay here till I sleep.

Yn:ok

V POV

I wish we could stay the same I don't want you to remember those painful memories don't worry Yn your brother will protect you and give you every happiness in this world.

End of POV

V slept after sometime I put a blanket on him and went to my room and slept.

Morning

I woke up fresh up and today is school I am excited to go to school not for study but to play and enjoy the moments of school I am feeling my stomach ache but I didn't pay attention as my periods date didn't came I thought it might be because I didn't ate anything yesterday but like like there is no tomorrow at night when I came home. I go downstairs to have breakfast.

Jhope:Sunshine come sit beside me.

Yn: okay

I felt a sting pain in my stomach.

Jhope: are you okay sunshine (worried tone)

Yn: Yes I am ok I am just hungry

Jimin:Foodie

Yn:I am proud to be

After making fun of eachother like every day we reached at school.

While going to class I again felt pain in my stomach Jin is graduated ,Suga , Rm Jhope are in university building V and jk had different classes Jimin wasn't here because he was called by teacher for arranging papers.

I felt something wet I immediately went to washroom I had my periods WTF I still have 3 days why it came so early and these cramps thankfully I was wearing oversized sweater and black jeans.

I looked in my bag and the moment I knew I fvcked up I didn't had pads I have no way but to go in a shop and buy some. I in out my sweater just to lessen my insecurity I came out of washroom and started to run my stomach was paining but I was running as fast as I can without seeing anyone.

Mark POV

I was walking to my class I saw Yn running towards my direction I was waving at her smiling but she didn't notice me and run past me I got embarrassed but why was she running out of the school ?her class is with me I decided to follow her who cares about class I just go to school to see my crush but if she isn't attending lecture why will I attend.

I followed her and she was in  departmental store's medical section does she have a disease?Mark shut up then I saw her taking something it was something I wasn't able to see but I took a closer it was pads my eyes grew wide. Why did I follow her what did I thought you dumb Mark let's go the 1st class is nearly over. I walk away

End of Mark POV

I took the pads I changed in washroom I breathed in relief but these cramps won't let me live. I somehow managed to go to second class as first class was already finished.

Second class was like eternity my cramps got less but as the class ended and I started to walk near the door I felt a sting pain in my stomach I decided to stay until everyone leave after everyone left I was walking I was going to fall suddenly someone held my arm I look up to see...

Lol cliffhanger

Who is it guess

options:

1) One of BTS

2)Mark

3) Jackson

Or someone else

I posted this when I am having cramps (fake crying) 😂

Due to some technical problem I edited it nothing is changed I only added a photo of clothes.

Bye 💜