Ep 32: final

?: Yn

Everyone looked at the owner of the Voice and saw Mark holding a gun his eyes were red due to crying

Jin: catch him

The guard was going to catch him but Mark pointed the gun on Eunwoo's head making everyone gasp

Yn: Mark WTH are you doing

Mark: I am doing what I should have done earlier.

Yn: are you out of your mind, Mark throw that fvcking gun away.

Mark: Only if you marry me

Yn: What the are you playing a prank or what

Mark: do I look like I am doing a prank (he pulled the trigger of the gun)

You saw his eyes they were showing anger you got scared and ran in front of Eunwoo

Yn: If you want to kill him then kill me first

Eunwoo: Yn move (he whispered)

Yn: no (you whispered back)

Eunwoo: I will handle this don't worry.

Yn: how? I am not leaving you alone.

Mark: don't hide if you have courage then stop being a scared cat and talk to me.

Eunwoo came forward Yn held his hand not wanting him to get hurt but Eunwoo smiled and gave her hand to Jimin who was near him and went towards Mark.

Eunwoo: What do you want.

Mark scoff

Mark: Yn, I want Yn give her to me.

Eunwoo: that's never gonna happen.

Mark: then die

He pulled the trigger again and point on Eunwoo's head.

Eunwoo looked at Jin and nodded. The moment after Jin nodded Eunwoo took the gun from Mark's hand and place it on his head.

Mark chuckled

Mark: acting smart huh

Mark: check that does the gun even have bullets.

Eunwoo continued pointing the gun at Mark he knows he knew it must be his another trick. Mark has been trying to keep Yn separate from Eunwoo. Eunwoo doubted him and told Jin about it Jin was feeling the same so they investigated about Mark and found out Mark was a part of Mafia gang but has a mental illness so they planned about this moment already.

Mark: Why aren't you checking the gun it doesn't have bullets.

Eunwoo didn't say anything and stand there continuing pointing the gun at him.

Mark took out a thief knife from his pocket and scratch Eunwoo's hand causing Eunwoo to scream in pain and loose his balance on the gun.

Mark was about to come to you but cops came in and shoot his leg causing him to fell down.

Cop: Mark you are under arrest.

Mark: for what

Cop: For killing more than 30 people you are under arrest.

Two cops held his arms and handcuffed him.

Mark: LEAVE ME!

Before he could do anything to create more scene cops took him to admit at a mental hospital.

You hugged Eunwoo tightly he hugged you back.

Yn: What was that (still hugging Eunwoo)

Jin told you everything and blah blah blah