Ep 3 -School

Y/n POV

We reached home we are temporarily staying at aunts home cause our home is getting cleaned uncle is out due to some work .

End of y/n POV

Time skip 2 days later

Y/n POV

I just hung up call with jisoo,I called her cause I was missing her, she apologized cause she wasn't able to come at airport to say bye I forgave her ,I am now getting ready for school it's my first day of school but I joined at the middle of school, I am excited but nervous at the same time cause I don't much like attention.

End of y/n POV

On the other side

?:hyung what should we do about them? what if they are gold digger?

?: I know taehyung that's why I sent my men to get information about them.

Taehyung:okay

Just then someone knock at door .

?:Come in

?:Sir here is the information you asked for.

?:ok leave (he said coldly)

Taehyung:is it the information of dads so called GF and her daughter jin hyung (he said rolling his eyes).

Jin:yes ,call everyone here so we can discuss.

Ok , taehyung said .

After every one gathered they started reading

Information:- Lee heri(I just choose a random name)

Lee heri:she used to work in xxx company in America and now works in Kim co-opration as Mr.Kim Secretary.

Lee y/n:17 year old highschool girl ,cute sweet and kind girl good in studies

Hobbies: dancing,singing, rapping and outdoor games .

Loves animals,is a calm person but gets angry if someone says anything about her mom,knows karate red-black belt .

“So she is our future sister " J-hope said everyone was looking at him weirdly

J-hope:What .

You accepted her already?Taehyung asked.

J-hope:there is nothing wrong with her(he said in casual tone)

Everyone nodded except taehyung,jimin and Suga.

“What about you suga hyung?" Jungkook asked .

“ I don't know I have work to do don't disturb me" he said coldly.

Jin:Don't you have school go or else you will be late I am not coming today.

“Okay hyung" everyone said and nodded like an obedient child .

On the other side

Y/n POV

I reached school oppa said he will drop me but I wanted to take a walk since school is near.

Everyone was looking at me some were whispering.

Girl 1:She's so preety right

Girl 2:yeah, I just hope she won't be target of those BTS

Who is BTS I was wondering until I bumped into someone

End of y/n POV

Y/n:I am sorry