Ep 13: confession?

Preview

?? POV

Why am I feeling so nervous you can do it propose her already you have a longtime crush on her before she gets away just propose her already.
------------------------------------
You felt weird as the girl didn't even tell you her name but just asked you to be her friend but you shrug it off thinking she might be in hurry .you felt a tap on your shoulder and you came out of your thoughts.

Irene:hey yn what are you thinking

Yn:oh nothing let's eat

Jennie:yeah

Lisa:but why did that girl wanted to be your friend suddenly?

Yn:idk

Jennie: something is suspicious

Lisa,kai,Mark,Irene,yn:what

Jennie:first thing she didn't tell you her name.

Yn:she must be in hurry

Jennie:ok but then why she wanted to be your friend suddenly you don't have a single class together.

Yn:yeah

Irene:but yn became popular even if she doesn't want to but due to her looks and skills so isn't it obvious?

Lisa:yeah it can be

Jennie:but why did she became your friend right after BTS introduce yn as their sister?(she raised her one eyebrow)

Mark:so you mean she is trying to approach BTS by yn,right

Jennie:correct !only you are intelligent here

Yn,lisa,kai,Irene:yahhhhhhh

Jennie: just kidding

The bell rang

Lisa:let's go quickly

Irene:or we will be late

Mark and kai didn't came they said something important work came so they are going.you all were already late

All ran to their class including you

You entered the class panting thinking teacher didn't came till now as it's the teacher who always come late (we all have that teacher)

Ms choi:you are late miss yn

?:you are always late ms choi do we complain

You looked at the direction it was jk he was glaring at you you gulp

Ms choi:respect your teachers jk and yn as you are late for first time I am leaving you.

Yn:thank you mam.(bow)

You took a seat beside jk as he is your seatmate.

Jk:why are you late

Yn:I was talking to my friends sorry

Jk:that's why I told you to sit with us

You sigh

Yn:I am sorry

Jk:oh is my bunny sad

Yn:no

Jk:aww sorry bunny

He said with a cute face and doe eyes which you can't resist.

Yn:it's ok oppa (cute smile)

Jk:ok let's pay attention on lecture or she will eat us.

You both chuckle and started focusing on class

On the other side

Mark:kai

Kai:hmm

Mark:I want to tell you something

Kai:then why are you asking anyway tell me I am a curious person you know .

Mark:what will be your reaction if I tell you I like someone and have a huge crush on her that I can't keep my feelings anymore.

Kai:who is she bro (teasing)

Mark:don't be angry ok

Kai:why would I ?tell me fast who is she?what's her name?

Mark:it's yn

Kai:oh

Mark: aren't you shocked?

Kai:I knew it already your eyes said it all but

Mark:but?

Kai:she has a crush on eunwoo from a long time.

Mark:Hyung ik but I can try right.

Kai sighed as he knew if he wants anything he will get it,the reason he never introduce yn to him before.

Kai:yes BOSS

Mark:how many times should I say don't call me boss atleast in public.

Kai:oh sorry

Mark:btw where is yn?school should have been ended till now

Kai and Mark didn't came as some emergency came in their work but it's solved now.

The bell rang indicating the school ended

Kai:here come yn (pointing at you)

Mark smiled brightly but it soon faded away when he saw a boy stopping you.

Yn POV

I was laughing and talking to my unnies in hallway as the school is over but I felt a someone called my name I looked at the person it's my classmate.his name is ron idk we don't talk much.

End of yn POV

Ron:hi

Yn:hello

Ron:I w-want to say something

Yn:what is it?

Ron:I-I like you (he took a red rose in front of you)

Yn:I am sor-

You were going to reject him but someone punched him,your eyes widen.you looked at the person.

Yn:taehyung oppa

He was punching him continuously Jimin and jk were kicking Ron's stomach he coughed blood making you hella scare.

Mark POV

When that idiot proposed my babygirl I was going to punch him till his death but I saw taehyung punched him my babygirl was looking so scared when he cough blood her brother's don't have brain how the beat him in front of my innocent baby I swear I won't let her see anything like this if she is with me I will always keep her in my arms and protect her.

End of Mark POV

Rm and jhope thankfully came and stopped their maknes from killing him.

Jimin:we are leaving you alive but don't you dare to come even near her shadow .

Jk:I anyone try to do anything to our sister you will see the real hell .

You were crying seeing your brothers this scary even if it isn't your first time but you thought they change but they didn't .
Their eyes soften seeing you cry V gave you a bear hug.you cried on his embrace.

After a while you calmed down without saying a word you just sat in your limo walking out of school your brothers follow you behind and they didn't say a word as they know how you are feeling rn.

I am sorry 😐 for not posting daily but I have many assignments and I had worst time of my life this week *sigh* let it be .

I Purple you 💜❤️💜❤️💜❤️💜

Words count 955