Ep 5: Shopping

Y/n POV

I woke up I remembered what I did yesterday, I was feeling so bad for what I did to mom. but it was an obvious reaction what will happen to you when you got to know that schools biggest bullies are your soon to be stepbrothers like wth but you are feeling more bad because what you did so you decided to ask for her forgiveness

I saw mom was making breakfast so I went to her and back hugged her.

End of y/n POV

Mom:Good morning baby.

Y/n: Good morning.

Mom:baby (she said hesitating)

Y/n:yes mom.

Mom:are you still angry at me?

y/n: Mom I should ask this, Please forgive me.

Mom: I know baby you are worried for me but he isn't like him .

Y/n: Okay mom if you say so. but if he hurt you I won't leave him (you said kicking your leg In air)

She chuckle at you

mom:okay now eat you have school

Time skip-at school

You were walking in corridor until someone dragged you at an empty class room you weren't able to see the face you had your eyes closed until a husky deep voice said to open your eyes.

?:Hey open your eyes.

You open your eyes you were shocked and scared at the same time

It was none other than ~BTS

"what do you want"(you said while acting strong)

Namjoon:see we don't want to hurt you so answer our questions quietly like a good girl.

Y/n:o-ok

Jimin:why did you agreed on this marriage (he said in a scary tone making shiver run down your spine)

J-hope:yaah! don't scare her and you (he point at you)tell us why did you agreed.

Y/n:b-because my mom-m love your f-father and she is h-happy.

Taehyung will be described as v from now

V: STFU and tell your mom to cancel the wedding.

Y/n:I- I c-can't.

V:hey I am telling you gold digger tell your mom to cancel the wedding or else we won't let you live in peace.

Y/n got angry when he said her gold digger but she controlled it and try to stay clam .

Jimin:She is a bish her father maybe left because of her .

Y/n anger reached at peak .

Y/n: SHUT UP HOW DARE YOU TO SAY ABOUT MY DAD LIKE THAT.(that was the moment she regretted)

Everyone was shocked but tried to keep a cold face .

Jin: don't you dare to raise your voice in front of us.

Y/n got scared she was holding her tears.

But there were two people who were standing quietly.

Y/n ran away from there as quick as possible she got in bathroom after confirming no one was there she started to cry more and more tears were falling she wished she dad her dad who hug her and comfort her

BTW the bathroom was soundproof.

On the other side

Jk was feeling guilty he already accepted her as his sister as he always wanted one little sister whom he would care for .But he can't go against his hyungs .and Suga feeled his heart ache when he saw her holding tears,but shrugged it off .