Ep6: WEDDING

The wedding day

your friends are getting ready in wedding dressing room you all are here and your mom is getting her makeup done. you are also going to change .

You heard a knock on the door you opened the door and it was Mr Kim?

Y/n:Mr.kim what are you doing here.

Mr.kim:I am here to see is everything alright.

Y/n:oh y-yes.

Mr Kim:where is your mom (he was peaking inside the room)

Y/n chuckle and said.

Y/n:are you this impatient to see your bride.

You don't know but it came out of your mouth you were embarrassed but didn't show it.

Mr Kim got red in shyness like a teenage boy.

Mr.kim:ah n-no it's getting late for wedding and you didn't change till now go and dress up (he said while patting your hair like a father)

Y/n:o-ok (you got a bit teary but didn't show it you turn around and gone to change)

You all changed your outfit

(Sorry I have some problem my phone isn't supporting photos ,But let it be )

Your mom also came you sit on your seat

Your friends were busy eating (friends are always hungry)

The ceremony started you saw BTS were on opposite side some were deadly glaring at you.

You look away afraid but didn't show it.

The ceremony ended priest announced both husband and wife and tell them to kiss.

You should be happy but your heart clenched tears started building in your eyes.you walk away but didn't let anyone suspect.

?: POV

When dad and ms.Lee were kissing I was disgusted and also sad ,maybe?

Then I saw yn (y/n) going somewhere holding her tears.

Yn sit on a bench out of wedding hall and started crying.

Yn:why God I should feel happy finally mom got her happiness why am I crying?why?she said hugging her knees.

Suddenly she felt someone patting her head.She look up and saw Namjoon

He said

Namjoon: everything will be ok

You didn't say anything and hug him and cried on his embrace he hugged you back.

You cried for 15 mins

Namjoon POV

She hugged me suddenly but I didn't know why I didn't wanted to let go of this hug.
I was feeling like I missed it,it was a familiar feeling.so I stayed there I was patting her head.after sometime she let go of the hug.

End of Namjoon POV

Yn:I am sorry

Namjoon:it's ok I understand (he give his famous dimple smile)