Ep 8:Bond

Preview

You sat between jin and Suga you are scared of jin and V but not of Jimin and jk others are normal you think.

------------------------------------

Everyone ate breakfast silently it wasn't awkward.you ate and you all sat in limo .

Yn:j-jk

Jk:what

Yn:umm can you drop me off here only

Jk:why we aren't even here it's still 5 mins to reach school.

Yn:can I take a walk going there.

Jin:listen yn you are now Kim not Lee you should obey what we say since we all are elder than you.

Yn:ok (in low tone)

You saw their wrists no one was wearing the bracelets you gave to them you felt a very sad but didn't show it .you all reach the school everyone went down the limo you didn't went down as you were nervous.but jk grab your wrist and took you in school building every girl was glaring at you .

You became popular as you are preety (no I ain't preety just an potato no I ain't even a potato I am a lady finger)But you don't care about looks .

Jk and you have same class.he made you sit with him.the rest class you both concentrate on class.

Time skip at lunch break

You,kai, Mark,lisa,Jennie and Irene were sitting on table laughing and eating.

A boy approached you

?:hi yn right.

Yn:umm yeah

?:hi I am Jackson you seem a new student (one of schools popular playboy's)

Yn:hi I am yn I just joined this week.

Jackson:that's what I was thinking (he took a seat beside you )

Mark got a bit jealous

You two started to talk like no one existed.

On the other side

Jhope:Hyung isn't it Jackson who is talking to yn.

Namjoon:yeah

Jk:if he dares to play with her heart I am going to chop his throat in tiny pieces.

Rm (Namjoon):he won't her cousin is there and he doesn't touch any girl without her permission.

Everyone (x rm ,v and Jimin):hmm

On the other side

Mark is burning in jealousy

Jackson leaved ,you turned to your friends and they had wtf face .

Yn: what happened to you guys?

Irene:do you have a crush on him

Yn:who ? Jackson? noooooo

Jennie:then why were you blushing.

Kai:she blushes at compliments

Lisa:oh

Mark:I am leaving

Yn:ok I am also coming we have same class.

Mark:hmm

You thought Mark is acting strange cause he isn't like this he is very cheerful whenever with you.

You both go to class Mark didn't talk to you (you like him but as a friend)

After school