Episode 19 : Kidnapped 2

Preview

Jin: DON'T MAKE ME MORE ANGRY AND TELL ME WTF YOU WANT

?:Woah calm down I will come to the point I want...
-----------------------------------

?:I want you and your brothers to come and yeah no need to show any smartness by bringing bodyguards or else your sister is just beside me.

Jin:where to come

?:(he chuckled darkly)aren't you trying to track me I will give you some mercy I love to play games with lives

He hung up

Jhope:what did he said?

Jin told them everything

Rm:I tracked him

Everyone ran towards Rm

Suga:what's his exact location

Rm:it's xxx place

Suga:sounds like old place

Jimin:I know this place let's go

V:wait we should be ready take the best weapons with us.

Everyone nod (x V & jk)

Jk:no need to go in weapon room I brought these.

Jhope:when did you bring these?

Jk:when you all were discussing let's go yn must be waiting

Everyone look at him with with a small smile.

Meanwhile on the other side:-

Yn POV

I am trying to find a way to escape I am not really scared to be in this kind of situation (smirk) why? before I could continue I heard the door bang open reveling the man who kidnapped me he said.

?:here talk your brothers but no smartness sweetheart

I disgust by his words but didn't show a reaction I want to talk with them very badly I want to tell them I am safe.the man kept the phone on my ears.

Yn: o-oppa

Jin: princess where are you?did he hurt you?how are you?

Yn: I-i am okay but I am s-scared

Jin:we are coming don't panic ok

Yn:y-yes

The person snatch phone away from me I clench my jaw

?:aww did I ruin your brother-sister moment

Just let me be free I will punch him mercilessly.

He hung up after sometime I wasn't able to here him as he was talking from quite distance.

?:Sweetheart your brothers are coming to take you away from here (Chuckle darkly) but they won't return alive and about you (he look at me from head to toe)
I won't mind to keep you with me as a toy.

My eyes widened but I said.

Yn:I won't be your toy my brothers will find you and take you to cops and you will be behind bars.

?:(laughing like a psycho) let's see,I can't wait to see your reaction when I kill your brothers.

The man left

Thousands of questions roaming inside my head ,who is he?what rivalry he has with my Stepbrothers?I know they have a big business and many people are after to take their company down but I don't think anyone will do this much.I have to escape from here.