Episode 21 : Truth

Preview

Yn:*sigh* ok I will tell you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone's attention is on you listening carefully.

Yn:we have to go in flashback

Jin: Yn don't go round and round and tell us clearly.

Yn:ok

Flashback

I used to have a best friend named Rosé she was the only bestfriend I had she was 2 years older than me. I used to have many bullies at school she helped me everytime I was in trouble and she used to encourage me to be strong and leave the past behind but... One day I saw her lying near her house alley unconscious some people tortured her till very badly after that I was broken my only friend in this world. I remember her last words
~d-don't let anyone hurt you ,be h-happy I will watch you, I-I will always be with you,watch y-you ,be strong....~

I decided I will take revenge I started to search each and every person who was reason of her death I found out the people who killed her were killers who kill for fun when they were killing someone Rosé was passing by and she saw them they killed her too without any mercy to not leave any proof after I found those f*king people I decided to get trained first I joined a boxing club where illegal fights used to be held it was like win or die and I won all of them ,In the same club I met ~Jisoo she offered me to join her shooting club which I hesitated at first but after thinking I joined her club I learn shooting and became a sharp shooter , Jisoo told me her team helps cops too ahe here I am but please don't tell this to mom.

Rm:So you hide everything from mom all these years.

Yn:yeah (looking down)

Jhope:it's unbelievable.

Jin:I am telling mom

Yn:She will leave me too and all also want to leave me right (tears streaming down from her eyes)

Jin:it's not that Yn we will never leave you and isn't she your birth mother who will leave her own child (he wanted to make sure that your memory is gone or you are just pretending)

Yn:A-Actually I am Adopted.

Everyone:What !(pretending to be shocked)

Yn:Yeah I was 8 when I was adopted by Mr and Mrs Lee but after a year of my adoption Mr.lee d-died in a road a-accident (sob)

Jk hug me tightly others joined the hug

Jin:You know let the past go instead of remembering bad memories let's make new and good one's (wink)

I smiled in tears

Jin:You should be grateful that I am comforting you others die for it.

I giggled

We broke the hug

Jin:let's go you must be hungry

I shook my head

Yn:I am not

Jin looked with disbelief

Jin:you didn't ate anything today.

I sighed

Yn:okay let's eat

After eating I came in my room and lay on my bed I was finally burden free but did I do right choice by telling them the truth suddenly I hear some things falling from the room beside wait it's 2 am ...the noise is from V bro's room I quickly ran to his room door was open I came in and saw he was kicking all the stuff around him I chuckle but I frown when I notice something odd he was Crying and mumbling something I came closer to hear clearly and I heard.

" Don't leave me yn-ah please you can't leave us"

I was shocked I backed away I accidentally hit something like a steel glass and it feel with a loud thud "why only night" I growled but V woke up and look at me I smiled awkwardly.he suddenly hugged me

V:don't be angry

I frowned but said

Yn:it's ok

While patting his back

V:I want to tell you something can I tell you

Yn: ofcourse I will be your ears whenever you want to share something.

He smiled

V:It's about mom

I frown

Yn:My mom?

V:No

I understood what he wanted to say

What does he wants to tell ?
Any guess?
Well no spoiler today you all are smart enough 😏😝💜

Bye