A New Ghoul.

Denki woke to a dreadful hunger curling in his stomach. His sense of smell was different as well. He could now smell Mr. Aizawa sleeping in his sleeping bag only a couple of feet away. And he smelt delicious. He smelt of coffee and his grandmother's home made cottage pie. That combined smell was so good it was going to drive him insane.

He very slowly rose from the bed and crept over to his teacher, unsure what he was doing. Fortunately for him he was interrupted by Sensei's sudden presence between him and Mr. Aizawa.

"Glad to see that you have rejoined the world of the living." Sensei said. "Come. You must be starving."

Denki followed Sensei out of the room and realised two things. One, it was in the middle of the night. And two, he was still at school, which meant his parents really didn't care afterall.

"Come on Small One, we don't have all night." Sensei said softly, looking back at Denki.

"Sorry Sensei. Everything is kind of overwhelming at the moment." Denki replied in a whisper.

"Feeding will help with that."

Denki followed the white haired man out if the school grounds and through the ward of Mustafu for half an hour before he came to a sudden stop.

"There are two people at the end of this alleyway. I want you to watch and see how I do things. Stay in the darkness until I day it's clear. You may be harder to kill now, but you can still be killed." Sensei whispered.

"Yes sir." Denki replied, his hunger now like a hot iron in his stomach.

Sensei glided down the alleyway, not making a noise as he tracked through the filth. The two thugs only noticed him when it was to late. Sensei snapped the neck of the first one and decapitated the second in two smooth movements. Blood splattered the ground causing an intoxicating aroma to fill the air.

"You may come out now, Small One." Sensei said. "Choose one and feed, but only as much as you need to feed. Becoming a Binge Eater is never a good idea."

Denki crept out his his hiding place and approached the corpse with the broken neck. He only hesitated for a split moment but then dug into the meal before him. Denki was aware that he was being quite messy. Blood was spraying all over him and pooling out beneath him, but he didn't care. He was starving and this was fixing it.

"Slow down Small One. You'll give yourself indigestion. No one is going to take your meal away from you." Sensei said, cutting through Denki's thoughts and shocking him into reality. He looked down at his bloodsoaked clothes and the remains at his knees. He had just eaten a person. Someone who had been living and breathing mere minutes ago had just been used to satiate his hunger.

"Judging by your reaction you are horrified by what you just did." Sensei said.

"Yes." Denki replied, his voice shaking.

"What you are feeling is exactly what a Ghoul feels everytime they feed. We need to eat people to live, but yet those people have others who care about them. It's quite the predicament. But it's up to you to decide what kind of Ghoul you will be. Will you be one who would rather starve themselves to death then harm another living person? Or will you kill without a care in the world so as long as you have enough to eat."

Denki looked his teacher in the eye and did his best not to cry. He had chosen to become a monster like Sensei. He had chosen the ability to live longer over his humanity. He also knew that no matter what happened, Sensei would be there with him every step of the way unlike every other adult in his life.

Sensei walked over to him and handed over his jacket and removed his mask, revealing a handsome face. "Wear these until we get back to UA. It will hide the blood, and plus your hair colour now suits it."

Denki graciously put on both the jacket and mask before grabbing a few strands of hair from his head. His once blonde hair was now pure white, similar to how Sensei's was.

"Hey Sensei?" Denki asked.

"Yes Small One?" Sensei replied.

"Do I still have the black bolt in my hair?"

"Yes you do."

"Good."

At that Sensei chuckled softly and smiled, before leading the way back home.