Hinami and Tsukiyama.

Izuku was just minding his own business, cuddling in the darkness with his girlfriend when all hell broke loose. The air suddenly grew white and a high pitched scream pierced his ears. However, just as sudden as it happened it disappeared.

"What on earth was that?" Momo asked from her position at Izuku's waist.

"I don't know, but something tells me we should probably get dressed." Izuku replied.

As quickly as humanly possible the young couple got dressed and bolted outside to where the sounds of violence grew louder.

A young women with brown hair and a black mask on her face was fighting a man blue hair and a creepy smile, plastered mask.

"Tsukiyama, calm down!" The women demanded.

"I'm sorry Hinami. I'm hungry and in need of food. Besides, Kaneki isn't around to save you this time!" The man called out and lunged. A Kokohou Kagune shot out from Tsukiyama.

Hinami then released her own Kagune, a Rinaku Kagune with spikes on it and easily blocked the deranged blow. Tsukiyama suddenly bolted around Hinami and ran her through the back with his Kagune. She retaliated by sending all four of her Rinaku through his chest and stomach.

"Pull it together, Tsukiyama. How is G.O.A.T ment to survive if we loose you and me on top of loosing Papa. Ayato can't run it all himself and I doubt the CCG will let this stand."

"I.. I need.. Food!" The man yelled and lunged again. However, this time he was intercepted by a figure dressed in black.

"Tsukiyama. You have disappointed me." Kaneki said, cracking his right knuckle.

"Kaneki." He said. "Kaneki! Kaneki! Kaneki! Kaneki! I must have your flesh!"

Kaneki easily dodged every blow made by Tsukiyama with frightening speed.

"Do you remember all the fun times we had, my dearest Ken Kaneki!" Tsukiyama screamed, spittle flying.

"Yes I do. The quest is, do you remember what happened last time you tried to eat me or someone I cared about?"

Tsukiyama imeaditly tried to turn and run, but was speared through the back by all four of Kaneki's Kagune.

"K-Kaneki." Tsukiyama whispered.

"I will get you food, but it won't be my or one of mine's flesh. Now time to sleep." Kaneki replied and stomped Tsukiyama's head into the ground.

"Papa!" Hinami screamed and tackled Kaneki.

Kaneki pulled the girl into a hug, tears in his eyes and a smile on his face. The pair of them stood embraced like that for several minutes before Hinami released Kaneki.

"Papa, you smell of another man." Hinami accused him. "Are you finally moving on from Mama?" She asked softly.

"Slowly. I don't think I'll ever be fully past her, but I am getting better. Would you like to meet him?" Kaneki replied.

"Yes, but first who are these two?"

Kaneki looked at both Izuku and Momo, his eyebrow raised sceptically. "These are two of my students. They are artificial Ghouls like me."

"Papa. What bullshit have you gotten yourself into?"

____________________________________________

When Aizawa awoke the following morning he stretched out to Kaneki only to find the space where he was empty. Panicked, Aizawa bolted up and was about to leave the bed before remembering his lack of a leg.

'Why did he leave me?' Aizawa thought and curled up back in the bed. A couple minutes later, the door burst open and in walked Kaneki, with a beautiful young girl behind him. Suspicion and hurt flooded Aizawa's already broken heart, but he decided he would hear out the Ghoul.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Kaneki said and sat in the bed next to Aizawa. "I would like to introduce you to my first child, Hinami. Hinami, this is Shouta Aizawa the man you smell all over me."

Aizawa blinked in surprise. This is not what he was expecting. 'Stop being stupid Shouta.' He chided himself. 'Kaneki wasn't like Kayama, he wasn't going to cheat.'

"My Lords would you like a drink at all?" Uta asked from the doorway.

"Uta!" Hinami squealed and tackled the Ghoul."

"Sure thing Uta, bring four coffees so that Hinami doesn't have to explain this more then once." Kaneki replied.

"Okay. And just so you are aware Endeavour, with the assistance of Hawks place Tsukiyama in the cell block and are monitoring him. He's already been fed."

"Thank you Uta."

"What is going on?" Aizawa asked confused.

"It'll be explained in a minute."

"Fine, but while I wait I need to piss."

Chuckling, Kaneki picked up Aizawa bridle style and carried him to the bathroom.