Endeavouring Flames.

Enji Todoroki, once upon a time the hero Endeavour stood on top of the tower and monitored the opposing army. On his right was Touya, something that Enji was booth surprised and overjoyed about. On his left was Shoto and he was concerned about him. Since the death of Denki, Shoto had relapsed back into his cold silence and it was even worse then before the fall of UA. A spark of electricity flickered over his son's body when Enji went to place his hand on his shoulder. The electricity was the Quirk of his loved one, given to him by The Doctor.

The Doctor used to work for All For One before Kaneki caught the living nightmare by surprise. The old King of the Underworld was now in a vegetive state and was being used by Kaneki to hold the Quirks of the fallen. The only reason why Enji knew about this, was because Fuyumi worked as The Doctor's assistant and informed him.

"So old man, what are you going to do when this war is finished?" Touya asked.

"I'll retire and attempt to fix my relationship with all of you." Enji replied.

"Even mum?"

"Especially your mother."

"What will you do if we refuse to have anything to do with you?"

"I will have deserved it so there would be no point in complaining about it. But, I will still try my best to make up for all that I have done."

Silence settled over the three of them for a couple minutes before Touya spoke again. "You are the biggest piece of shit that I know, but I can't deprive my daughter of the chance to meet her grandfather. So if you promise not to be a complete asshole I'll talk to the boss about letting you spend time with the little unicorn."

Enji looked at his oldest son in surprise. Touya was the one he thought was the least likely to consider forgiveness. "When did you have a child?"

"My girlfriend and I adopted her a couple months ago."

Enji imeaditly felt himself age a couple decades. His eldest already had a family and he was only twenty-five years old.

"The enemy is moving." Shoto said.

"Fuck." Enji cussed and activated the alarm. Moments later an ear piercing siren sounded through the tower.

Large cannons imeaditly appeared on the sides and begun firing into the hoard below.

"Touya, go to the control room and tell Melissa that there's to many for the cannons to handle and then contact Kurogiri as we may need to evacuate." Enji ordered.

"What are you doing?" Shoto asked with a flat voice.

"I'll go down there and help the ground forces deal with the enemy. You should go with your brother."

"No." Shoto said, and a set of crystal wings erupted from his back. The one on the right was red and the one on the left was blue. Before Enji or Touya could react, Shoto threw himself of the edge and glided down.

"Damnit!" Endeavour followed his youngest, leaving Touya alone on the roof.

____________________________________________

Shoto crashed into the ground, a Quinqane spear in his stomach. His ribs snapped upon landing and his arm tore from it's socket, but he didn't feel any of it. All he felt was empty. Standing back up he fired a bolt of lightning into CCG member, killing them on the spot. Holes filled his body as a group of soldiers with Q-bullets targeted him. Shoto kept walking forward, ice and fire rolling off of him in waves. He would fight until he died, brining as many of them as he could into the after life with him. These bastards were the reason why Denki died. Shoto didn't know for how long he fought but it didn't seem to matter, as for every person he killed two more took their place.

"Shoto, you are too injured to fight anymore. Get out of here." His father ordered.

"If I can still stand I can still fight." Shoto replied and fired a bolt of lighting into a Humvee.

"Fine. I don't want to do this but you leave me no choice." Enji swung a fist into Shoto's stomach, causing him to drop.

As the world around Shoto grew dark he barley heard his father's words. "I love you my Ice Prince."

____________________________________________

Touya clutched at both his unconscious brother and at the hole in his stomach. He had come out to tell everyone that Kurogiri was here for the evacuation, only to discover that everyone aside from his father and brother were dead. One of the hero scum spotted him and shot him in the stomach before being toasted by Shoto.

"Get him to safety." Enji ordered.

"What about you?"

"I'll meet you up there."

"Don't fucking lie to me. Killing yourself here won't fix what you've done."

"No it won't. I don't want to die a martyr. I don't want to die at all. I'll just hold them off here and try to meet you up the top, but if I die then consider it my punishment from the Great Kami."

"I'll see you on the other side... Dad." Touya said and turned around, hiding his tears.

"Goodbye, son. Give my best to your mother." Enji said just loud enough for Touya to hear.

As Touya fled through the crumbling building he felt the sudden increases in temperature and knew what the man was doing. He was overloading. He was going to explode into a ball of fire capable of incinerating anything within a kilometre radius.

As Touya and the other survivors warped away, Enji exploded, completely leveling all of Detroit.